Werewolf 3.

In a world full of werewolves that have an dislike for humans, you'll meet seven of them.

Part 3

In mythology, legend and poetry, a werewolf is a human who has the ability to transform into a wolf.

Werewolves come from an ancient race that has been around for ages. It is considered likely that they are as old as humans, perhaps even older.

Every werewolf has a soulmate.

A soulmate or partner is a mate who can be a human or a werewolf. They are soulmates and this bond is stronger than love.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

In complete fear, my fingers burrowed into the fabric of my pants.

My fear was clearly visible, but it was impossible for me to stay calm. Every part of my body felt completely tense and I felt like I was going to throw up.

After the unknown men took me back to their hidden cabin in the woods and forced me to sit on this monster, I was roughly dragged inside their cabin.

They forced me to sit on an L-shaped, long couch. Any pleading on my part fell on seven deaf ears. It seemed as if they showed no interest in me at all. No matter what their intentions were, there was no question that I wouldn't survive.

And now I was sitting here on the couch.

My eyes stayed fixed on the man kneeling in front of me the whole time. I watched him with a fearful expression and was aware that I had no way of defending myself if he tried to attack or hurt me.

I watched as he carefully wrapped a fresh white bandage around my painful leg. Why was he doing this? Why did he take the time to treat my wound when their goal was to kill me? Was it some kind of adrenaline rush or just sadism for these psychopathic monsters?

" So, done", said the stranger in front of me after he had fixed the bandage: "That should be enough"

He lifted his head and made sure I looked back at him. Oh God. What were they going to do now? Full of fear and panic, like a frightened fawn, I looked into his brown eyes in turn.

The dark shade of brown in his eyes was similar to the colour of dark earth or dark wood. Although his look didn't seem threatening, I felt my heart begin to beat faster in my chest.

"You must-", the man in front of me suddenly began to speak.

His voice was deep and although he had only spoken two words, his voice somehow got under my skin. What had he wanted to say? What did I have to do?

I pulled away in panic and moved back to make more space between us. It was clear that he wanted to force me to do something! My heart was beating so hard against my chest that it hurt and I could literally feel it about to jump out of my chest.

Suddenly, three men entered the room through the door and my gaze immediately turned in their direction. They were talking as they entered the room and came closer to me.

The man who was kneeling in front of me looked confusedly into my eyes before following my gaze and turning his head backwards. It was obvious that they had come to murder me. Oh my God. I'm going to die.

When one of the three men turned his head towards me and our eyes met, my heart stopped for a moment. His facial features hardened from one second to the next and his eyes shone with pure hatred. He was the one who wanted to kill me and had threatened me beforehand.