Concert attack

The boys and you are having a concert when you get hurt by a crazy fan.

Situation requested by @btsforever.

An assault is any human behavior that hurts or threatens to hurt a legally protected interest.

By definition, an assault is when it is about to happen, is in progress, or is continuing.

A classic example of the attack being about to happen is the straight punch.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Overjoyed and breathing heavily, I stood on the stage and waved to the fans.

The boys and I had just performed a concert and arrived at the end. We stood in a line, waving to the fans who were screaming and shouting around.

It was an incredible feeling as I looked through the many crowded lines and saw countless people. I held a microphone in one hand while waving through the line with the other.

With a big grin, I turned my head to look at the boys, who all looked happy as well. Seeing them like this filled my heart with warmth and made me feel even happier.

I couldn't believe that I was so lucky to be with them. Joining this group at that time was the best decision I could have ever made.

My gaze went to each one before a reflection that hit my face made me look further up. Stunned, I stopped at one point. I squinted my eyes a little and walked a little in that direction.

It was a closed-off area away from the standing and sitting areas. Since the ground in this area was still not safe and could not support much weight, it was completely blocked off with tape. So, no one was supposed to be there.

What if it was a fan? What if the person gets hurt? I was supposed to help him before the person hurt himself. As I walked closer, I raised my microphone to say something, but stopped suddenly shortly after. Moment.

With narrowed eyes, I looked into the blocked-off area where I could now make out a person before suspicion hit me. I drew in my breath sharply as my eyes widened.

Was the person holding a gun?! I walked a few steps closer, trying as best I could to make out more. Omg. That was definitely a gun! But what was it pointed at?

I followed the direction of the trigger with my eyes and stopped at Jimin, who was standing between Taehyung and Namjoon. Jesus. He was going to shoot Jimin.

Without waiting another second, I let go of the microphone and immediately ran to Jimin, who was standing with his back to me and didn't seem to notice anything.

"WATCH OUT", I yelled loudly, while the fans still shrieked and cheered.

Some of the boys standing next to me turned to me and looked at me. As fast as I could, I kept running and got closer to Jimin. He was tapped by Namjoon before he drew his attention to me.

Curious, Jimin had turned around when I got to him. He must have thought I was going to hug him, because he opened his arms with a smile. But when I reached him, I raised both my hands and pushed him backwards as hard as I could.

Jimin fell backwards and landed on his back on the floor unsteadily. Irritated and confused, he looked up at me as he braced himself with his hands on the floor.

Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, after which everything went into slow motion. I stumbled backwards a few steps when I felt an unbelievable and violent pain on my stomach. Automatically I held my hands in front of it.

As if hypnotized, I lowered my gaze and still saw my T-shirt turn red before I fell backwards and hit the ground hard. My head hit the cold floor as the pain got worse and worse.

Many people ran onto the stage or pushed their way through the lines to get out of the hall. I only half heard the panicked screams of the fans and more gunshots around me. Complete chaos had broken out everywhere.

My name was called out a few times, but I was unable to respond. The pain was getting worse by the second and the urge to close my eyes became huge. My eyes immediately glazed over as I realized the situation I was in.

Some of the men who ran onto the stage were trying to get the boys off the stage to get them to safety. But the boys resisted and would not be taken away.

"NO, LET ME GO...Y/N!", I heard someone speak as if through cotton.

Not a second later, I felt several hands on me. My upper body was lifted up shortly and lowered again. But this time I wasn't lying on the floor, I was leaning against a person.

"Y/N!", someone said my name in panic and shock.

Taehyung and Jin walked toward me and knelt down to my left. Shocked and full of worry, they looked at me while Jin touched my upper arm.

Behind Taehyung, a man from security dressed in black appeared and put his hand on his shoulder to help him up.

"We need to get you out of here", the man spoke to him, but I didn't understand.

But Taehyung just slapped it away and turned his shoulder away from him. His gaze was on me the whole time as he placed his hand on my thigh. Again the man grabbed Taehyung's upper arm, but he resisted the grip and made the man let go of him.

"DON'T TOUCH ME", he said excitedly, not leaving my side, "Y/N. I need you to stay awake, please stay awake."

"I-It h-hurts", I brought out shakily and quietly before swallowing hard once.

The person behind me, who I was leaning against, brushed some hair out of my face. Lightly and with a pained face I turned slightly to the side before looking up and gazing into Yoongi's face.

His eyes were red and you could literally read the shock from his expression. As I was about to close my eyes, I felt someone shake my shoulders, causing me to flutter open my eyes again.

"You must keep your eyes open, do you hear me? Hold on a little longer. Help is on the way. Please hold on", I heard Yoongi say, but all deformed, which is why I couldn't understand a single word.

The pain was unsufferable and incredibly exhausting. I wanted nothing more than to close my eyes and not feel the pain anymore, even though I was terrified of death. But at least Jimin was not in danger and safe.

"It's going to be okay. You have to keep your eyes open", I saw Jin move his mouth as I turned my head again.

After that, Jin turned around in a panic and shouted, "WHERE THE FUCK IS THE EMERGENCY?!"

Jimin also came to me and sat down on the floor to my right. Shocked, he looked at my stomach for a moment before looking at my face.

"Y/N! What did you do!?", I saw him move his lips, but what he said I didn't understand.

My vision was blurring more and more with each passing second, while the voices around me were so slowly disappearing more and more. The pain took over before I finally lost my strength.

Powerless, my head fell to the side as my eyes closed and darkness surrounded me.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤