Fight, hyung line 1.

The boys and you are having a fight.

Part 1

(different situations)

Fight is often called conflict. Conflict means as in "collision."

Because that is exactly what happens in a Fight: Different ideas collide, which at first glance seem so opposite or are actually mutually exclusive.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jin

"What took you so long?", was the first thing I heard when I arrived at the dorm.

Sighing, I turned around and looked into Jin's face. He was standing in front of me with his hands on his waist, while I saw Yoongi and Hoseok sitting on the back sofa.

"Please not again", I muttered with a sigh, but Jin seemed to have heard that.

"Of course this topic again. Where the hell have you been for so long?", came louder from him.

"I told you I was with my friend", I replied, feeling slightly annoyed.

I was aware that he was worried, but slowly it took over. He was my friend after all, not my mom or my babysitter.

"Yeah, and that was six hours ago. Do you know what time it is now?", Jin spoke, sounding reproachful.

Okay. Deep breath in and out Y/N.

I couldn't freak out now. My hands crossed as I rolled my eyes. We had been having the same discussions for weeks. He didn't understand that I was old enough and didn't need a Babysitter.

"Yes. Six hours later. And what exactly is wrong with that now? I'm an adult and I can decide for myself when to come home", I said, trying to be calm.

I didn't want an argument and no more discussions, so I walked past him without waiting to see what he would say now. My gaze briefly fell toward the sofa. Hoseok and Yoongi both had their cell phones in their hands, but they were quietly looking at us.

We greeted each other before I heard Jin speak behind me, "You could have at least let me know. After all-"

"Excuse me?!", I interrupted him and turned to face him.

So slowly I was getting angry and annoyed. He looked at me and didn't seem to understand why I was interrupting him.

"I HAVE let you know, exactly six hours ago. I told you that I was at a friend's house, which I hadn't seen for a long time. What else do you expect me to do?! Do you expect me to just spend an hour outside and then come back home? You are my friend, not my babysitter. I don't need someone to watch over me and keep an eye on me, so stop looking at me like I did something wrong!", I started to speak and got louder and louder.

Angrily, I looked at him. My collar was bursting and I finally had to get that off my chest. Jin looked at me in shock, because he didn't expect such a thing from me. I looked at him, waiting. Would something else come from him? But he said nothing, just looked at me. Of course. What did I expect now?

Shaking my head, I simply walked past him and went into our shared room.

¤

Yoongi

Silently, we sat at the dining table.

I had cooked for both of us and decorated the table extra nicely, while Yoongi was working in the living room.