Sweet moments, maknae line

Sweet moments between the members and you.

(different situations)

A moment can be seen as sweet or cute if it creates a pleasant and heart-warming atmosphere. This can be the case, for example, when you experience a loving gesture, share a funny situation or experience an unexpected surprise.

Sweet moments are often followed by positive emotions such as joy, affection, wonder and happiness and can help to strengthen relationships and promote positive emotions.

However, everyone has individual preferences, values and feelings, so the perspective of a moment as sweet or cute is in the end subjective and can be different from person to person.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

You don't have enough money to buy him a present for his birthday.

I walked towards Jimin with a strange feeling in my stomach and a slight sense of unease.

He was standing a little way away from me and was on the phone to Taehyung, who had wished him a happy birthday earlier. A broad smile had spread across his face as he listened carefully to Taehyung.

The smile on his face warmed my heart, but at the same time it also made me feel queasy inside. It wasn't easy for me to tell Jimin that I couldn't buy him a proper present for his birthday.

I had been putting a little money aside for weeks and had started to save up because I wanted to buy a pullover and it wasn't exactly cheap.

And just when my savings were enough to buy the pullover, I was faced with unexpected costs that I hadn't planned for and therefore couldn't take into account. This not only put a line in my pocket, but also hurt me personally.

When I came to a stop in front of Jimin, he turned his head towards me and looked me straight in the eye. The corners of his mouth turned up into a wide smile at the same time as he watched my face and listened to the voice on the other end of the line.

The two of them spoke for a few seconds before Jimin said goodbye shortly afterwards and ended the call. I watched him silently as he took his phone from his ear and lowered it.

"Jimin oppa", I interrupted the silence to bring up the subject and got his attention.

His brown eyes looked into mine as he slipped his phone into the back pocket of his jeans. He raised both his eyebrows, probably signalling that he was listening to me and that I could continue.

So I started to speak with a little nervousness: "Do you remember that white Dior pullover we saw when we were shopping? The one with the black print that you liked so much?"

I could see from the look on his face that he was thinking about my words and the pullover I mentioned. Hopefully he could still remember it. After all, I wanted to buy him the pullover because he had really liked it back then. I had even gone out of my way to come up with an excuse that day so that he wouldn't buy it for himself.

And luckily, after a few seconds, he nodded his head and then continued in confusion: "What about it?"

I was slowly getting nervous, so I took a deep breath through my nose and then said: "I actually wanted to give it to you for your birthday. I put some extra money aside, but... then there were the repairs to my car, the legal costs with the seller and then my mum's medication, which I had to pay for. That's why I'm a bit short of money right now and well...to be honest, I don't know what to do now, but I'd like to invite you to dinner. It's the only thing I can afford right now"