Jealousy 4.

The boys spend a lot more time with a friend, which makes you jealous.

Part 4

Jealousy is a painfully felt emotion that appears when there is too little recognition.
(attention, love, affection).

At the same time, jealousy comes from the fear that someone or something else will receive more affection than yourself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

"And done", the director shouted through his loudspeaker, announcing the end of the shooting day.

Staff on the set and the crew immediately started moving, while many were talking at the same time. Some started to remove the set where we were. There was a loud buzz of voices.

I was sitting at a table with the boys. We had just finished filming the end of our music video, but since we had finished, I put my hands on the table and got up from the chair. I didn't give the boys a glance as I turned and walked towards the changing room.

Although I felt the boys' eyes on my back, I didn't even think of turning around. I hadn't spoken to any of the boys the whole day of shooting, except when the director asked me to do so a few times. As upset as I was, I had to stay professional.

As I continued to walk, I looked around and finally stopped with my gaze on Yuna. She was standing at the buffet talking to three of our stylists. She had her arms folded in front of her chest while she listened to a stylist who had something to say.

Our eyes met after a few seconds before the corners of her mouth lifted into a mocking smile. She looked confident and seemed to enjoy the tense atmosphere between the boys and me. What did she have against me? Why didn't she like me?

I broke eye contact after another few seconds, sighing as I looked elsewhere. Why did the boys like her so much? Why did they want to spend so much time with her? Couldn't they see how she was acting towards me?

Shaking my head, I arrived at a large door that led into a long hallway, which in turn took me to the changing rooms. I leaned my hand palm against the door before pushing it open and walking through.

Glancing down the long hallway, I realised I was alone as I continued straight ahead. Had I perhaps done something to Yuna to make her dislike me? Had we perhaps met once before or why was she behaving like this towards me? In my head I tried to remember a situation, but for the life of me I couldn't think of anything.

Behind me, I could hear someone walking through the door before I heard a voice speak: "Y/N. Hold on please"

Namjoon.

That was clearly Namjoon's voice. Despite his request, I did not stop nor did I turn my body around. I had no more interest in further conversation. It was leading nowhere anyway.

"Y/N", Jin's voice called after me firmly as I could hear several footsteps on the ground.

Nevertheless, I kept walking and only sped up my steps even more. It wasn't long before I arrived at the rooms. From here I could already see them at the end of the corridor.

My heart tightened painfully as I thought back to our earlier conversation. They had indeed chosen Yuna over me. They had protected her from me. From me! Why had they done that?

"Now wait a minute", I heard Hoseok say before I was suddenly grabbed by the forearm and forced to stop.

With a swing, I turned my body around and, without thinking, hit Hoseok's hand, which was holding me, once with my free hand.