Lovesickness

You have found out that your boyfriend has cheated on you and the boys are the ones who comfort you.

Heartbreak is the emotional and/or physical suffering during or after an unhappy love affair, which can be caused by a breakup, being left or abandoned, or unrequited or unfulfilling love.

A break-up is the ending of a romantic relationship or a partnership.

A relationship break-up is either the result of a willing decision by both partners or, far more often, the decision of one of the partners.

Reasons for a break-up might be cheating, differences, missing physical closeness or violence.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

I walked down the hallway silently, my face covered in tears.

Jin had called me out of the living room several times and said that I had a visitor. It must have been my sister, because we had agreed to meet.

That's why I got up from my bed and walked out of my room, even though I wasn't even in the slightest bit in the mood. I was deeply hurt when I thought back to the previous situation with my boyfriend Haneul.

How could he do that to me? I was in love with him and thought he cared about me too. We had only been together for two months and yet I had caught him with another woman. Why? Why did he do this to me?

"Jin oppa?", I mumbled his name as I reached the living room and looked around the huge room.

Namjoon, Jeongguk, Jin and Hoseok were sitting comfortably on the couch, playing a game on the TV together. Yoongi, on the other hand, was sitting at the corner of the couch with his two legs stretched out in front of him as he watched the others play. And Jimin and Taehyung were talking while both were busy with their cell phones.

"You have a guest, dongsaeng", Jin said to me gently, his eyes still focused on the TV.

My gaze flew to the front door before stopping at a familiar face. There was no such thing! What was he doing here?

Haneul was standing at the door with both his hands in his front pants pockets. He actually had the nerve to be here!

"What are you doing here?", I asked him between clenched teeth and took a few steps towards him.

My heart tightened painfully in my chest as I looked into his face. I felt my eyes glaze over and suppressed the urge to cry again. Haneul pulled his hands out of his pockets and looked at me apologetically.

"Hey...can we talk for a minute?", he asked me, glancing at the boys who were sitting on the couch before looking back at me: "Alone?"

He wanted to talk to me? Was he serious?! What else was there to talk about? I wanted to congratulate him on his new album and what did I find? He was lying in bed with another woman while they were kissing and touching each other. How could he do this to me?

"I don't want to talk to you. I want you to leave now", I said with a trembling lower jaw and clenched my hands into fists.

Seeing him in front of me was like another stab to my already broken heart. Yoongi and Hoseok turned their heads in our direction and seemed to be listening to our conversation, but I didn't notice.

In response to my answer, Haneul lowered his head for a moment before raising it again after a few seconds. He didn't seem to want to leave, however, but took another step towards me. This also made Taehyung and Jimin look in our direction and lower their phones.