Tears, maknae line

The boys see you with tears in your eyes.

(different situations)

Out of sadness, despair, anger or even joy, tears can come to one's eyes.

Crying is on the one hand a protective function of the eye, and on the other hand an expression of emotional feelings.

Tears contain a substance that acts like a kind of sedative. When we cry, this substance is absorbed through our eyes and skin and we calm down again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

Sobbing, I sat on my bed and snuggled into my blanket. I thought of Jimin and felt the tears welling up in my eyes.

It had been three months now that we hadn't seen each other. He was on tour with the guys all over the world, so we couldn't see each other in person. We rarely talked on the phone, because he hardly had time and I didn't want to disturb him. But now I missed him very much and slowly I couldn't stand it anymore.

I sobbed and held the blanket to my mouth so that I could not be heard. Suddenly my cell phone rang. I looked at it with teary eyes. An incoming call from Jimin. Oh no.

I didn't want him to hear me crying. As much as I wanted to talk to him, I needed to calm down first. I sat up a little quickly and wiped my face. I wiped away the tears and sniffled a few times.

Deep breaths in and out.

My cell phone rang a few times until the call then ended. Again, I wiped my face with my hands before brushing my hair behind my ears. Again my cell phone rang and again it was Jimin. I took one deep breath in and out before answering the call.

"H-Hello?", I started to speak, stuttering slightly.

"Thank goodness you answered. I was getting worried, Sweety", I heard Jimin's concerned voice through the receiver.

Hearing his voice made me happy and sad at the same time. How much I had missed him. I felt the tears welling up in my eyes, so I wiped them away with my hand. By trying not to cry, I couldn't answer him. I slapped my hand on my mouth before I started crying silently again. I held the cell phone a little away from me.

"Y/N?", I heard Jimin softly from my phone, but didn't answer.

"Hey. Is everything alright? Sweety?...Hello...Are you still there?", Jimin spoke, again and again with a few pauses in between.

Okay. I needed to calm down. Right now. First, I took one deep breath in and out before suppressing it to cry. With my free hand, I wiped my cheeks before holding the phone to my ear again.

"-I'm worried", I heard Jimin say even just then.

"Oppa?", I barely got out as I held the phone to my ear harder.

"Y/N. Thank goodness you're there. What's wrong? Do you have something?", he asked me a few questions.

I could hear the concern coming from his voice and could easily imagine him pacing back and forth with himself at the moment.

"I-", I started to explain, but stopped short.

I sniffled once before taking a deep breath in and out. Speaking wasn't exactly easy for me.

"You're crying. What happened! Who did what to you? Who do I have to kill?", he pestered me with his questions, becoming more and more concerned.