Solo career 2.

You have the opportunity to start a solo career, but you would have to leave the band and with that the boys.

Part 2

A solo career is a professional career as a solo performing musician, singer or dancer who performs under his or her own name, has solo records released, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

"Are you sure about this decision?", my manager asked, looking me straight in the eyes.

He was sitting right across from me and had his arms leaning on the table while he leaned forward slightly with his upper body. Confidently, I looked to him and nodded my head once.

"Yes, I am", I added to show how serious I was.

Three days passed now after I told the boys about my chance as a solo artist and Jeongguk, Taehyung, and Jimin walked out of the training room as a result.

Hoseok, Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi had calmed me down and told me that they agreed with all my decisions, but since then there had been a strange relationship between us.

Jimin, Jeongguk and Taehyung had apologized for their behavior two days ago, but still they hardly spoke to me. They were disappointed and I could feel that they were still angry.

Yoongi and Hoseok didn't talk to me as much or look at me long enough anymore. It felt like they were trying to put distance between us so they didn't have to talk to me. This was despite the fact that they assured me that they would understand and support my decision.

Jin and Namjoon, on the other hand, were the only ones who still treated me normally for the most part. They stayed by my side and listened to me carefully.

When I asked them about the boys strange behavior, they assured me that everything would be okay soon. The boys didn't know exactly what my decision would be and how they would handle it then.

"Well then", my manager said and nodded his head in a barely noticeable way.

We spent the next half hour discussing everything important before it was time to go. I said goodbye to him and got up from the chair. First, I turned around before silently walking towards the door and opening it.

Without saying anything else, I walked through it and closed the door again behind me. As soon as the door closed, I took a deep breath. So. Now I had given my answer.

But the real part was now to tell the boys about it. And although our relationship had changed, I knew I had to tell them. They had a right to know what would happen next.

I started to move away from the door and walked down the wide hallway towards the training rooms. Today we had only the training around the calendar, so we would spend the whole day in our training rooms.

Step by step I walked straight ahead and came closer and closer to our training room. While I was walking towards the door, I raised my hand and grabbed the door handle.

I pushed it down with my hand and then opened the door. My gaze fell across the room as I entered it. The boys were sitting spread out on the floor and talking.

As I pulled the door closed behind me, the boys heads turned to me. They suddenly became so quiet as I hesitantly walked near them. The mood had changed rapidly.

"Hey", I started a conversation, shyly playing with my fingers, "Can we maybe talk?"

Hopefully, I looked to the boys. The boys exchanged a few glances among themselves before looking back at me. When I looked to Jin, he nodded his head.