Werewolf 1.

In a world full of werewolves that have an dislike for humans, you'll meet seven of them.

Part 1

In mythology, legend and poetry, a werewolf is a human who has the ability to transform into a wolf.

Werewolves come from an ancient race that has been around for ages. It is considered likely that they are as old as humans, perhaps even older.

Every werewolf has a soulmate.
A soulmate or partner is a mate who can be a human or a werewolf. They are soulmates and this bond is stronger than love.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Breathing heavily and full of panic, I ran away.

As fast as my legs could carry me, I ran through the forest. I stepped on some branches that buckled under my shoes while being careful not to run into a tree. My head turned back a few times without stopping.

There were an 200,000 brown bears in the world and I, of all people, met a brown bear in the woods.

My attempts to stay still and calm and slowly move backwards away from him had no effect at all. The brown bear just stood on his back legs before coming at me at a fast speed.

He was standing meters away from me, but I knew that brown bears were damn fast. You were never supposed to run away from a bear, but when he came at me fast, fear and panic gripped me, causing me to run.

My breathing was fast and frantic and I could feel my heart beating against my chest, making it hurt already. Please dear God. I didn't want to die. Not now and not like this.

Turning my head forward again, I only tried to run faster. If I could make it to the settlements, maybe the bear would let go of me.

Panic clouded all my vision, so I didn't pay attention to the ground. The longer I ran, the more strength left me and the faster my breathing became.

Suddenly, I heard a crack before I felt a painful sharp twinge in my right leg in a flash and fell straight to the ground.

Painful and loud as hell, I let out a long scream as I hit the hard ground. Tears immediately came to my eyes. Shit. Did that hurt! What had happened!?

With my hands, I propped myself slightly off the ground before turning my head and looking down at my leg.

My eyes widened as I realized that I had stepped directly into a bear trap with my foot. The trap had slammed shut and the sharp corners on either side were stabbing me directly in my leg. My blood was running out in many places.

This couldn't really be real, could it?! I tried to lift my leg slightly, but immediately let it go when a bad pain ran through me again.

I immediately bit my lower lip to keep from screaming again. How could I have stepped into a bear trap!? HOW?!

From far away I could hear the bear, which probably still hadn't given up the chase. I heard quick footsteps and a little further away I saw the bear looking around. When he saw me, he stared at me for a while before coming towards me too.

Oh, God. I was going to die.

With tears in my eyes, I turned my head around and lay flat on the ground. My hands were outstretched in front of me as I laid my head sideways on the forest floor and squeezed my eyes tightly shut.