Small gift 1.

You bought the boys a small gift and give it to them.

Part 1

A gift is the voluntary transfer of a thing or a right to the person who gets it, without any service in return.

Gift giving is an very old symbolism of affection, joy or thankfulness. So, with gift giving, we express a social respect.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Excitedly, I sat on my bed.

I had been in my room for half an hour. My bed was full of decorations and seven small boxes.

With a grin, I pulled the last bow closed before putting it with the other six boxes. Shortly, I took a look at them. I hoped the boys would be happy.

A few days ago I had decided to give the boys a little present. It was not a special day and There was no reason, but I wanted to make them a little joy.

Then on the Internet I had come across golden bracelets. You could insert a name, so they were personalized. I found the bracelets beautiful and also thought that the boys would wear them.

For that reason, I had ordered seven of these bracelets. Each one matched for the boys and personalized with their names.

I wasn't aware if they were good quality either, as the pictures could well be deceiving. However, the bracelets arrived yesterday and when I saw them, I had fallen right in love.

Each bracelet looked beautiful and the names were all spelled correctly as well. At the same time, I also got myself seven little boxes. I decided on dark red ones to put the bracelets in.

And now I sat on the bed and did the final work. I carefully put the bracelets in and tied them so they wouldn't slip. I also labeled them so I know which box belongs to which person.

After I finished everything, I looked at them all again. I didn't know why, but I was excited and nervous at the same time. Would the boys be happy? Oh well. There was only one way to find out.

I took another deep breath in and out and then got up from the bed. I carefully placed the seven boxes in a bag before picking them up.

I turned around and walked out of my room with the bag in my hand.

¤

Step by step, I arrived in the living room. I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. Where was everybody?

Then suddenly I heard Namjoon and Jin's voices from the kitchen. Ahh. I followed the voices and arrived at the kitchen door. The voices became clearer. I exhaled once before opening the door and walking through.

I looked around and saw them both sitting at the dining table talking. Oh. Maybe they were talking about something important. I couldn't disturb them, could I?

When I walked in, Jin turned his head and smiled gently at me, "Dongsaeng. Is everything okay?"

Namjoon followed his gaze and turned his head to me as well.

"Why are you standing there? You can come here if you want", he said, smiling at me as well.

"I didn't mean to interrupt your conversation", I shyly said as I walked towards them.

"You're not disturbing us after all. Come sit down", Jin said, pointing to the chair between the two of them.

I looked both of them in the face and then slowly sat down on the chair. I felt the eyes of the two boys on me. Why was I so nervous all of a sudden now?

"Is everything okay with you? You are so quiet?", Namjoon asked me as he raised his hand and stroked the side of my upper arm.

He always did that when I was nervous and he knew he could calm me down that way.

"Uh yeah. I'm good. I uh have something for you", I replied shyly, brushing a strand of hair behind my ear.

Namjoon stopped with his hand and looked at me, just like Jin, confused.

"You have something for us?", Jin repeated what I had said.

"What is it?", asked Namjoon, looking at me with interest.

I took the bag and placed it on my thighs. However, with my hand I held it closed at the top so that you couldn't see inside. Now it was time.

"Please close your eyes and give me your hands", I asked them both, looking at them in turn.

They were confused for a moment and looked at each other. They both shrugged their shoulders and then did it. Shortly, I looked at both of their faces. They had their eyes closed and their hands outstretched open.

I lowered my head and opened the bag. Now all I had to do was find the two boxes. I searched shortly until I found them both. I took both boxes in my hand and pulled them out of the bag. I looked at their faces again, but their eyes were still closed.

Carefully, I placed the first box in Jin's hands and the second box in Namjoon's hands. When they both held the boxes in their hands, they stroked them for a moment.

"Now you could open your eyes again", I said excitedly.

They both opened their eyes and looked at their hands. They seemed confused. I waited nervous for them to open it. They first turned the box over and looked at it from the outside.

I saw a small smile form on Jin's face. My eyes fell on Namjoon, who was carefully opening the box. Jin did the same. Now it was time. They had opened the boxes and looked at the bracelets with their names.

"Wow", came from Namjoon immediately.

They both looked at me at the same time.

"Do you like it?", I asked them carefully, looking at both of them in turn.

"Like it? I love it", Jin replied, taking out the bracelet.

"It's really beautiful, little ones. Thank you so much", Namjoon said and grinned widely.

Yeah. They liked it. I started to smile.

"Naww. Come here", Jin then said and got up from the chair.

He came up to me and took me in his arms as I got up from the chair. Thankfully, he held me tightly as I put my arms around him and returned the hug.

"Thank you so much Dongsaeng. This is a lovely gift", I heard him murmur.

I felt him give me a kiss on the top of my head. Immediately I had to start grinning and held him tighter.

"You're welcome, Jin-Oppa", I said as we let go of each other.

He lifted up the bracelet and looked at it, smiling. I looked at Namjoon, who also got up from his chair and walked towards me, smiling.

He spread his arms and I came to meet him. When I reached him, he wrapped his arms around me. I put my face on the side of his chest while I put my arms around his stomach.

"Thank you. The bracelet is really nice", he said, stroking my back.

"I'm glad, Namjoon-Oppa", I said still grinning and let go after a few seconds.

"Look", Jin said, sticking out his arm.

I turned to him and saw the bracelet on his wrist. He had put it on. It actually looked very good and suited him.

"Looks very good Hyung", Namjoon commented before tying the bracelet around his arm himself.

"Yes, of course. I got it from my little girl here", Jin explained, looking at me proudly.

Namjoon laughed and looked at his bracelet on his wrist with a grin. Suddenly I felt two arms around me. Giggling, I enjoyed the hug from both of them and leaned against them. So with that reaction, I was very pleased.

Two out of seven were done.
Only five were left.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤