Solo career 1.

You have the opportunity to start a solo career, but you would have to leave the band and with that the boys.

Part 1

A solo career is a professional career as a solo performing musician, singer or dancer who performs under his or her own name, has solo records released, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Nervously, I sat down on the chair and stroked my thighs, which were shaking slightly.

I looked forward unsurely and looked into the face of our manager.

"I know this is not an easy decision and you don't have to answer it right away. I just want you to think about it, okay?", said Kim Sejin calmly, his hands crossed in each other.

Lowering my head, I nodded with it. Closing my eyes, I took one deep breath. I didn't know what to think about. So many things were going through my mind. After a few seconds, I opened my eyes again and raised my head.

"Can I go back?", I then asked him quietly, yet politely.

He looked into my eyes for a short while and then sighed.

"Yes you may", he gave me in reply, nodding his head once.

I quickly got up from the chair and turned around without a word. I was not aware of what else to say. I walked towards the door and put my hand on the door handle.

"Y/N?", I heard the manager say my name.

I stopped moving and turned around. My eyes fell on the manager, who was looking up at me from his desk. Waiting and carefully, I looked at him. What else was he going to say?

"Please let me know as soon as you decide, okay?"

I looked into his eyes for a few seconds and then finally nodded.

"I will", I gave a quick breath as I turned and opened the door.

I walked through it and closed the door behind me. So now I wasn't expecting that. I didn't know if I should be happy or not. Should I leave the boys and start a solo career?

Did the boys perhaps already know about it or had they wished for it? I didn't know. He said I could make it big, but did I want to? The boys were like a second family to me. I didn't want to leave them, but this was also a great opportunity for me. My dream was definitely to become an idol.

But should my career be with the boys or alone?

¤

Now I was standing nervously in front of our training room.

Inside, I could already hear the voices of the boys talking to each other. They would surely ask me why the manager had ordered me into his office.

All the way I had been thinking about it. Did I want to start a solo career? Did I want to leave the band? Or rather, could I leave the boys just like that? It would certainly change things. Only whether that was something good or bad I did not know yet.

Very well. I took another deep breath in and out before I opened the door and walked through it. My gaze flew around the room. The boys were sitting spread out around the room talking and laughing with each other.

I couldn't help but smile sadly at the sight. I would definitely miss the boys. When I entered the room, Jin looked at the door and then at me. He looked at my face and started to smile.