Meeting of the other members, maknae line

You and member are together and you get to know the other members.

(different situations)

A first impression is when a person forms a pictorial image of another person or a new situation when meeting them for the first time.

An "all-round check" takes between 1/6 seconds - max. 90 seconds. After that, there is a judgment about the person.

In this short period of time, we decided whether we find the person likeable, unlikeable, interesting, uninteresting, intelligent, stupid, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

"Have a nice day", I said politely and smiled at the guests.

They said goodbye to me and walked towards the exit. I brushed a strand of hair from my face and turned around. That's when my colleague came to me.

"Hey, Y/N. There's still an order to be taken at the back of table 7. Can you please take care of it?", he asked me while holding two full plates in his hand.

"Sure. I'll take care of it", I replied, smiling at him.

My shift was only for another half hour anyway and otherwise I would have to wash the dishes.

"You're a sweetheart, thank you", my colleague thanked me and walked past me.

I grinned shortly and then shook my head. Here we go. I walked to the back, to another and bigger room, which had to be reserved. This one was especially for people who liked to eat alone or when there were celebrations.

Without looking up I went to the table and already heard some voices talking to each other. I took my note and pen out of my pocket and arrived at the table.

"Welcome. Have you already decided on something?", I asked kindly and raised my head.

Immediately my eyes widened as I looked into seven familiar faces. My eyes immediately fell on Jimin, who just grinned at me. That Pabo. He knew well that I was on my shift today.

"Not yet. Everything on the list looks so good and delicious", I heard Jeongguk say as he flipped through the menu.

My gaze was still on Jimin. That pabo even winked at me while his friends sat next to him.

Since I was looking at him warningly, I didn't notice that Namjoon and Yoongi were silently looking back and forth between us. Jimin knew that I was unsure about the meeting, and yet he had brought them along.

After all, the boys didn't know anything about me, even though Jimin kept wanting them to. But I stopped him because I was still unsure and stressed since I had just newly filled this position.

"We would have a drink first", came it politely from Jin, who smiled at me.

"Of course. Coming right now", I said politely and turned around.

With quick steps, I walked towards the kitchen to get the drinks. Oh crap. Now what? I arrived at the kitchen and grabbed seven glasses from the cabinet. As I filled up each one, I thought about how I could get out of it.

That's when my colleague from the front room came my way. Wait a minute. He could take the table for me. Omg yeah. I looked up at him and waited until he was closer to me. When he saw me, he smiled at me and walked to the corner.