Meeting of the other members, hyung line

You and member are together and you get to know the other members.

(different situations)

A first impression is when a person forms a pictorial image of another person or a new situation when meeting them for the first time.

An "all-round check" takes between 1/6 seconds - max. 90 seconds. After that, there is a judgment about the person.

In this short period of time, we decided whether we find the person likeable, unlikeable, interesting, uninteresting, intelligent, stupid, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jin

I was very excited.

Today I would meet Jin's friends.

We had provided dinner and invited them. But the closer the time came, the more nervous I became. I couldn't mess this up. Hopefully they would like me.

Ding Dong.

The bell. That meant they were there now. As if hit by lightning, I ran down the stairs with quick steps. From downstairs I could already hear several voices, as Jin had surely opened the door.

Now nothing could go wrong. I took another deep breath in and out until I reached the bottom. My eyes immediately turned to the door.

The boys had greeted my friend and were just stepping inside one by one. A couple of the boys noticed me and looked to me. Why was I so nervous? With slow steps, I walked towards them.

"Hi. My name is Y/N. It's nice to meet you all", I politely introduced myself as I stopped next to Jin.

A few of the boys started smiling while some looked at me quietly and interestingly.

"We can only return that. It's nice to meet you in person Y/N", Namjoon spoke kindly and looked to me.

"Oh yeah. Jin has said nothing but good things about you", Hoseok looked at me with a smile on his face.

I smiled shyly in response. Everything was going well up to here.

"I have so many questions for you", Taehyung said excitedly as he took off his jacket.

Surprised, I looked to him and still had a smile on my face. He had questions for me?

"He's actually serious about that. He actually thought of questions before we left", came from Yoongi while the other boys smirked.

"What? I just want to get to know her better", Taehyung said defensively, which made me smile.

Cute how he was interested in his friend.

"All right. How about asking them to me over dinner?", I suggested with a smile, to which he nodded with a grin, "I'd love to"

"Well then, let's go to the table", Jin spoke, clapping his hands once.

He looked at me proudly before pointing his hand towards the kitchen. The boys walked past us towards the kitchen, leaving just Jin and I standing here.

"I love you Y/N", he said suddenly, looking at me with love.

He took my hand in his while smiling at me. That made my heart beat faster.

"I love you too, Oppa", I returned in love and lightly squeezed his hand.

We held our hands together and walked into the kitchen where the boys were already sitting at the table. This was going to be another interesting evening.