Jealousy 3.

The boys spend a lot more time with a friend, which makes you jealous.

Part 3

Jealousy is a painfully felt emotion that appears when there is too little recognition.
(attention, love, affection).

At the same time, jealousy comes from the fear that someone or something else will receive more affection than yourself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

"That's very kind of you, Yuna"

"He's right. You didn't have to worry"

"Oh no. Y/N has become important to me, as important as you boys are to me"

"Naww. Come here"

Blinking slowly I opened my eyes as I could hear several voices speaking softly.

I remembered being in the room with Exo and then the boys had come. As far as I could remember, one of them had picked me up off the sofa and carried me away.

With my hand I stroked something soft. As my eyes got used to the light, I slowly looked around. I noticed that I was in our room, lying on the sofa that was in the corner.

My eyes scanned the room as I stopped at the door. The boys were actually standing together with Yuna and talking. Taehyung was also just hugging her while she was pressed against him.

My stomach tightened and I felt a rage rising inside me. What the hell was she doing here? I sat up from the sofa and propped my arms behind me on the mattress.

"Boys", I said into the room, causing them to take notice of me.

The boys turned their heads toward me while Taehyung separated from Yuna.

"Y/N, you're awake. Did we wake you up?", Jin spoke first and slowly walked towards me.

I sat up a bit while shaking my head. "No, it's okay."

Jin stopped a little in front of me and looked down at me gently. My gaze slid to the other boys who were approaching one by one.

I could even see Yuna's annoyed face, because she was the last one standing back there. She could have left the room completely from my view, but unfortunately she also came closer.

The anger in me grow as I looked her in the eye and did not break eye contact.
Namjoon just opened his mouth to say something, but I was faster.

"What is she doing here?", I asked seriously to the group, unable to stop the tense undertone.

As we looked into each other's eyes, I didn't recognize the looks on the boys' faces. They seemed confused by my question and, of course, recognized my undertone and facial expression.

"What do you mean?", Hoseok asked me the question in wonder.

"She was worried about you and wanted to check on you", Jeongguk answered me, who was now slightly confused.

As soon as he said that, I started snorting and got up from the sofa.

"Of course she did", I laughed angrily for a moment and then became serious again.

As I stood on my feet, I walked a few steps to Yuna. She looked me in the eye and didn't make a face. In her eyes I recognized the hate and dislike.

Now I was standing right in front of her and noticed in the corner of my eye how she had clenched her hand into a fist.