Without make-up, maknae line

The boys see you without make-up for the first time.

(different situations)

Make-up means the wash-off and colouring of the skin with chemical or natural products. The natural skin colour can be highlighted, softened and/or coloured.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

Jimin's view

"Y/N? Are you here?", I spoke as I opened the door to our bedroom.

My gaze fell around the room and eventually landed on the bed. A slight smile spread across my face as I saw my girlfriend lying on the bed.

She was lying on her stomach on the mattress and seemed to be sleeping peacefully. Since she was still wearing her work clothes, I was aware that she probably just wanted to rest for a moment.

Quietly, not wanting to wake her, I walked towards the bed. Meanwhile, I carefully put my bag down on the floor before walking closer to her. When I reached the edge of the bed, I realised that she was sleeping peacefully. Work had probably been exhausting today.

I decided to lay her down properly, so I moved closer to the bed and held her upper arm and side with my hands. Very carefully, I turned her over so that she was now lying with her back on the mattress. She couldn't keep her head up, so it fell to the side.

Then I noticed that she still had make-up on her face and she hadn't wiped it off. Should I wake her up so she could remove her make-up? I looked at her sleeping face for a moment and thought about it.

But I couldn't bring myself to wake her now. She was sleeping so peacefully and looked so sweet. Should I maybe take her make-up off? Would she even want me to? Or should I just let her sleep?

Hm. The best thing would be for me to take her make-up off. Going to sleep with make-up on her face would not be healthy for her skin and therefore not good for her. I couldn't let that happen.

Quietly, I turned around and went into the next bathroom. There must be some wet tissues here somewhere. I walked towards the cupboard and opened it. I looked through the cupboard for a moment and stopped at the bottom one.

I knew it. With my hand I reached for the wet tissues before closing the cupboard again and walking back into the bedroom. Y/N was still asleep on the bed and had her head in the same position.

When I reached her, I first put the wet tissues on the commode, which was next to the bed. Then I opened the packet and took out one of the tissues. I had to be careful now so that she didn't wake up.

I knelt down on the floor at the edge of the bed and began to gently stroke her face with the wet tissue. Again and again I stroked slowly in a different place, the tissue becoming more and more coloured with the make-up.

Suddenly I paused in my movement as Y/N moved slightly and made sounds. Please don't let her wake up. Silently I looked at her and waited, but she still had her eyes closed.

When she lay there still again, I started to wipe off the rest of the make-up. A few times I reached for more wet tissues, but it didn't take long for all the make-up to disappear.

After I had removed everything, I put the tissues on the floor and lightly stroked some of her hair back. My gaze was nonstop on her as I looked at my friend's face without make-up.

This was the first time I had seen her without make-up. Her skin was slightly red, in some places more than others, and a pimple was sure to make itself known on her nose soon, but her face was perfect. How could anyone be so beautiful?