Poison

You were poisoned by a fan.

Poisoning is damage caused when a toxic substance is swallowed or inhaled or comes into contact with the skin, eyes and mucous membranes such as those of the mouth or nose.

Some poisons cause symptoms within seconds, while others only cause symptoms after hours, days or even years.

Purposely poisoning is punishable by a prison sentence of between one and ten years.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Smiling slightly, I looked into the box, which was on my lap.

I was sitting comfortably in the living room with Hoseok, Jimin, Jeongguk and Yoongi for a few hours.

Jimin and Jeongguk were playing some game on the TV while sitting on the floor, while Yoongi and Hoseok had made themselves comfortable on the sofa and talked to each other.

A few seconds ago, Jin came to me and handed me a small white box. He said one of the employees had given it to him and it would be for me. After I thankfully took the box out of his hand, he was called from the kitchen of Taehyung.

He went into the kitchen with quick steps while I looked at the box. I was not aware of what was in it and I had no idea. After all, I didn't order anything or wait for anything and I didn't have a birthday either.

When I opened the box, I was totally confused, but when I saw what was inside, I looked puzzled and then began to smile. It was a small white box in which was a small chocolate muffin. At the edge of the box was a folded piece of paper.

"What did you get Sunshine?", Hoseok asked me curiously.

He sat at the other end of the sofa and looked softly at me. Instead of answering him, I gently pulled out the muffin. Smiling, I raised my head as I looked at him and held the muffin in my hand.

But before I could say anything, Yoongi said, "A muffin?"

He sounded irritated and had pulled his eyebrows when he looked at me. Jimin and Jeongguk had paused their game and turned to us. They were looking, too.

"Who is it from?", Jimin asked, looking at me interestingly.

Not knowing it, I shrugged my shoulders. I'd like to know that, too.

"Uhh. Does anyone have a secret admirer?", Jeongguk looked at me with a grin and shook his eyebrows.

Such a pabo.

"I don't know", I answered, gently placing the muffin next to me on the sofa.

I lowered my gaze again and then took the note out of the box. I was really curious to see who the box came from. When I held the note in my hand, I folded it so that it was completely open. My eyes scanned the note.

On it was a handwritten text and two large hearts were drawn at the bottom right. That was really sweet. Someone must have gone to extra trouble.

"What does it say?", came from Hoseok as he sat up a little.

I looked around and realized that the others were looking at me the same way. They must have seemed curious.

My eyes turned back to the note before I started to read aloud: "Dear Y/N, I'm your biggest fan and I love you so much. And that's exactly why I baked you a muffin. This one is very special, because it belongs only to you. Don't share it with anyone else, because I only did this for you. I hope you like it and maybe you will taste my secret ingredient ;D Regards, your biggest fan"