Love confession, maknae line

One of you says for the first time 'I love you'.

(different situations)

A statement of love is a way of expressing love for someone or something.

It can be represented in different ways, for example, in love letters, speeches, or love songs.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jimin

Angrily, I looked at Jimin, who was also pissed.

"Just tell me why you did that", I tried again to get an answer from him.

We had been standing in his room for a few minutes, arguing loudly.

"I already told you he deserved that", it came back just as loudly from him.

Angrily, I paced back and forth, shaking my head.

"Deserved it? You could have settled things from a different way. You could have ignored him, but instead of staying calm, you broke his nose", I spoke angrily and understood nothing.

Today was supposed to be a good day. Jimin and I were out walking when we walked into my ex-boyfriend.

We had not broken up on good terms, and so he had said some bad things about me. At one point, I just saw Jimin go off on him and punch him in the face.

I just didn't know why. And Jimin didn't seem to be able to give me a real reason. He was driving me crazy.

"He deserved that", I heard him still muttering angrily.

"Jimin!", I said upset, and continued, "Tell me why you did this"

I got louder and louder and walked closer to Jimin so that I was standing in front of him. With a serious look I looked into his face. He didn't look like he regretted what he had done. His gaze was steady and out of the corner of my eye I saw him clench his hand into a fist.

"He talked bad about you, okay! What do you expect me to do, huh? For me to peacefully stand by and do nothing while he talks shit about you. I don't regret what I did, so don't expect an apology", he brought out upset, still trying to stay calm.

But it was enough for me. He didn't even realize that he had done wrong. I didn't understand why he had done that.

"YES, YES, EXACTLY. I WOULD HAVE EXPECTED SOMETHING LIKE THAT FROM YOU. WHY DID YOU EVEN CARE?! IT WOULD HAVE BEEN YOU-", I yelled and was interrupted by him.

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU", he blurted out before lowering his head shortly and then raising it again, "Okay? Because I love you, I did it."

His words hit me like a slap. I flinched when he interrupted me and looked at him in disbelief. Jimin loved me? What? The anger was completely gone. Instead, I was shocked and surprised.

When I said nothing, Jimin came up to me with long steps and stopped in front of me. He did not touch me, but just stood very close.

Honestly, I had to admit to myself that I was not uncomfortable. I felt comfortable and safe near him.

His head was still tilted forward so that he was looking down at me while he spoke seriously, "I don't regret it and I would do it again anytime"

¤

Taehyung

Cuddled up, I lay with Taehyung in his bed.