Tears, hyung line

The boys see you with tears in your eyes.

(different situations)

Out of sadness, despair, anger or even joy, tears can come to one's eyes.

Crying is on the one hand a protective function of the eye, and on the other hand an expression of emotional feelings.

Tears contain a substance that acts like a kind of sedative. When we cry, this substance is absorbed through our eyes and skin and we calm down again.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jin

I sat on the sofa crying.

My body was wrapped in the blanket while I looked at the TV. Tears were running down my cheeks as I sniffled a few times.

"Y/N?", I heard Jin speak behind me after he heard me sniffling.

Since I was so focused on the scene in front of me, I didn't answer him, still looking ahead. Footsteps could be heard before Jin suddenly stopped in front of me. As he stood in front of me, he looked down at me. He recognized the tears in my eyes and immediately became concerned in response.

"Hey. What's wrong? Why is my beautiful Jagiya crying?", he said with concern and came towards me.

He sat down next to me and immediately pulled me to him. My head rested on the side of his chest as I felt his hands at my side. He gently stroked my arm as he held me close. I sniffled once and stroked my cheek once to wipe away the tear.

"I-", I started to speak, but stopped short.

How was I going to tell him I was crying over a movie scene? Somehow I was embarrassed, but he knew I was built very close to the water. Still, I was embarrassed, which is why I hid my face against his chest.

"You?", I heard Jin asked worriedly, while his hands were still lightly stroking my arm.

I could feel my cheeks turning red. Since he was sitting next to me, he had a good view of the TV. His gaze lingered briefly on the TV, where a sad scene could be seen. Briefly, he looked at it in confusion until it dawned on him. And at that moment he relaxed again and started to smile.

"It's okay", he reassured me with a smile, and then continued speaking, "Shall we watch the end of the movie together?"

Caught off guard, I nodded my head, but did not detach myself from him. I just heard him laughing as he pulled me closer to him.

¤

Yoongi

I sat up from the bed with a jerk.

My heart was racing in my chest and my hands were completely sweaty, as was my face. I had another nightmare, but this time it was worse. It felt so real. I lifted my shaky hands and stroked my face first. My fingers wiped away the tears from my face. For a few seconds, I stayed upright in bed, trying to calm myself.

"Y/N?", I heard the sleepy voice of Yoongi beside me.

I turned my head to the side and looked at him. He squinted his eyes slightly and looked at me tiredly. Oh no. Had I woken him up?

"I-I'm sorry, Oppa. I-I didn't mean to wake you", I breathed so he wouldn't recognize my whiny voice.

I didn't want to keep him awake. But Yoongi's eyebrows drew together as he lifted his head slightly from the pillow.