Fight, hyung line 2.

The boys and you are having a fight.

Part 2

(different situations)

Fight is often called conflict. Conflict means as in "collision."

Because that is exactly what happens in a Fight: Different ideas collide, which at first glance seem so opposite or are actually mutually exclusive.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jin

Annoyed, I arrived at our bedroom and pulled the door shut behind me.

Why had he said such a thing? After all, I wasn't a little kid anymore and didn't have to tell him every little thing. I was an adult and had told him I was on my way.

Sighing, I shook my head and began to unbutton my blouse so I could change. One by one I opened the buttons so that my chest was now exposed and my black bra was revealed.

How could Jin think I needed a keeper? He was my friend, not my father. Then why was he acting like I had done something wrong? Thinking about it made me angry. I walked toward the closet to get out my sleeping clothes.

After a few minutes, I heard someone open the door. Since my back was to the door, I didn't see who came in, but it was definitely Jin. I didn't even have to turn around for that.

"Y/N?", I heard my friend's voice, but I didn't answer him.

Instead, I opened the closet in front of me and searched for my sleeping clothes. Ahh there they were. I stretched to tiptoe and held my hands up to reach my clothes.

Behind me, I could hear Jin sigh before he came towards me. Was I supposed to ignore him, perhaps? It didn't take a few seconds before I felt him behind me. He had placed his hands at my waist before gently turning me around.

For a moment I stumbled a few steps, but was held fast by Jin's hands. Oh great. Now I didn't even have my sleeping clothes in my hands.
Annoyed, I looked up into his face.

"What?", I asked angrily, trying to put some distance between us.

But Jin didn't let go of his hands, so we were still close together. He had lowered his head and was looking at my face.

"Can we please talk?", he asked me, with a hint of apology.

Oh, did he want to talk about this subject again now, because I could do quite well without that at the moment. I didn't want to talk about it again and be told to do this and that. I could decide that for myself.

For this reason, I released myself from his grip and went towards the desk. The main thing was to get away from him.

"If you want to start again about how I should have let you know, which I did, then let's end this right here. Because I don't have the nerve for that right now", I voiced my thoughts and removed the earrings from my ears.

Carefully, I placed them on our table while looking through the wall mirror at Jin. He was still standing in the same place with a sad expression on his face.

Slightly shaking his head before walking towards me, "I don't want to do that. I want to apologize to you"

What now? He wanted to apologize?

Surprised, I turned to face him. As soon as he was standing in front of me, he held each of the two ends of my blouse with his hands and carefully, yet with a little pressure, pulled me towards him.