Jealousy 1.

The boys spend a lot more time with a friend, which makes you jealous.

Part 1

Jealousy is a painfully felt emotion that appears when there is too little recognition.
(attention, love, affection).

At the same time, jealousy comes from the fear that someone or something else will receive more affection than yourself.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Pissed off, I rolled my eyes.

With my arms crossed, I looked at the boys who were talking and laughing with Yuna a little further away.

Yuna was our new stylist since a few weeks. And I didn't like her. I really didn't like her. But the feeling was mutual. She didn't like me either, at least she always acted differently when I was around. Every time I was in the room too, she ignored me. She would just talk to the boys and either just give me icy cold and evil looks or snarky replies.

But the boys didn't seem to notice that. At least no one said anything about it. I had been watching them for a few minutes now and I had to admit that it hurt to see them so happy.

They were laughing together and talking all the time. And this had been going on for weeks. They were happy when Yuna was here and styled them. Even at our home, it was mostly about her.

How nice she was. They wondered if she had time? They wondered what she was doing right now? They wondered if they should invite her? Ahhhh. I couldn't stand it any longer and got up from the chair on which I had been sitting the whole time. Without saying anything, I walked with quick steps towards the door.

The boys didn't even notice that I walked out of the room. Since my back was to them, I didn't see Yuna grinning in my direction before I disappeared from the room.

Fast, I went through the door and pulled it loudly shut behind me. Let them be alone with her right now. I couldn't stand her. Why was she even here? Couldn't she just disappear?

What did the boys actually like about her? She only talked about herself and always put herself in the center. Every conversation was about her. Yuna here. Yuna there.

Couldn't it ever be about her?! She didn't even listen to them when they wanted to talk about themselves. Every topic steered them in her direction, so that in the end it was about her again.

Ahhh. I would love to-

Suddenly I ran right into a person and fell stumbling backwards and on the floor.
Painfully, my butt hit the ground as I braced myself with my hands.

"Oh, God. I'm sorry", I heard a male voice.

I shook my thoughts away for a moment and then looked up. Standing in front of me were Suho and Baekhyun from Exo. Since I was distracted, I ran right into Baekhyun. Oh no. I had to apologize right now. Quickly, I picked myself up from the ground and bent my upper body far forward.

"I'm sorry", I apologized to him as my hair fell into my face.

"Y/N. Is that you?", I heard Baekhyun ask hesitantly as he looked to me.

I bent backwards again and brushed my hair behind my ear as I looked up. When they both saw my face, they seemed surprised and pulled their eyebrows together. Before I could respond, however, Suho was already speaking.

"Have you been crying?", he asked me, sounding slightly worried.

Wait, what?

Confused, I looked at him now and raised my hand. I wiped my cheek with my fingers and sure enough, it was wet. I hadn't even noticed that I was starting to cry.