Werewolf 5.

In a world full of werewolves that have an dislike for humans, you'll meet seven of them.

Part 5

In mythology, legend and poetry, a werewolf is a human who has the ability to transform into a wolf.

Werewolves come from an ancient race that has been around for ages. It is considered likely that they are as old as humans, perhaps even older.

Every werewolf has a soulmate.

A soulmate or partner is a mate who can be a human or a werewolf. They are soulmates and this bond is stronger than love.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Jin's view

I ran through the forest together with Yoongi.

My paws kept stepping on the forest floor as I picked up speed. I ran past trees, over bushes and branches lying around, cracking underneath me.

The forest literally flew past me and the air was almost a roar in my ears. My heart was beating fast and I could feel the strength in my muscles pushing me forward.

Suddenly the forest opened up and I ran out into a small glade. The sun shone down brightly from the blue sky and flooded everything in a warm light. A wide field lined with colorful flowers stretched out in front of me.

I paused for a moment to enjoy the beauty of my surroundings. But then I felt that tingling in my paws again and I knew I had to keep running. I picked up speed again and ran across the field, the grass brushed against my paws and the wind blew around my ears.

I risked a quick glance to the side and saw Yoongi running beside me at a fast speed. The rustling of the leaves and the chirping of the birds followed him on his way.

At the same time, the fresh air made his fur swing back and forth as he kept moving forward. His black eyes seemed focused on his surroundings, ready for any possible danger.

We continued to run through the forest, past trees and bushes, without even a moment's pause. Yoongi was like a shadow following me, always close to me, but independent and strong at the same time.

When we finally reached the edge of the forest, we stepped out into a glade again, which was under the bright glow of the sun, flooding everything in a warming light. A wide field stretched out in front of me, surrounded by a multitude of colorful flowers.

And in the middle of the wide field, Jeongguk lay relaxed on his back on the green grass. His arms and legs were stretched out and his eyes were closed.

Even though he had certainly noticed us long ago, he lay there motionless. The warm sunlight fell directly onto his body and I could literally feel the warmth gently caressing his skin.

I knew that we would find him in one of the glades. Every time he disappeared or was alone, I found him in one of the glades. It was as if the glades magically attracted him.

Once again, I turned my head to Yoongi, who was now standing by my side, before I decided to transform back into my natural human form. Only a few moments passed before I stood on my feet and gently stroked the material of my sweater with my hand. Yoongi, on the other hand, remained in his wolf form as he slowly walked forward and I followed him.

Without saying a word, I took a seat next to Jeongguk and supported my hands behind me, while Yoongi also sat down comfortably on the other side. He gently lowered his body onto the green grass and gently rested his head on Jeongguk's thigh.