Housebreaking 2.

You are alone at home and talking on the phone with the members, when suddenly there is a break-in.

Part 2

A break-in is the unauthorized entry into a separated area while overcoming an object or a special security against removal.

A classic example of this is breaking into another person's home with the intention of stealing another person's property.

In Germany, an offender can face a prison sentence of up to five years or a financial punishment.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Not a second later, he started running in my direction.

Shit. Shit. Shit.

Out of shock, I dropped my phone. My heart was beating four times faster than before. Without thinking about it, I turned and ran straight down the hall. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me. I left my phone on the floor. Fear took over my body and my thoughts.

Shit. And where was I going to hide!? I couldn't run out of the house and I didn't have my phone with me anymore. From behind, I heard the man's quick footsteps, which made me feel even more scared.

I ran down the hall until I reached the last door. Oh crap. I immediately opened the door and walked through it before pulling it shut again. Hopefully he hadn't seen me run into that room.

Hectically, I looked around the room. It was Yoongi's room. There wasn't much in this room. A big bed, with a desk. There were two large closets, side by side, and an bathroom next door.

I ran my hands through my hair as I breathed in and out frantically. Now where was I hiding!? Should I hide under the bed? Or in one of the closets? Or should I hide in the bathroom ? Should I climb out of the window?

From the hallway I could hear the footsteps of the strange man, which came closer and closer. My eyes widened and my breathing was irregular.

Shit.

He must have seen me running in here. Full of fear I looked around the room.

I had to make a decision right now!

¤

Intruder's view

I arrived at the back door and opened it.

Immediately I was met by a large room. Step by step I walked into the room and closed the door behind me.

My gaze fell across the room. I stayed silent and tried to hear something, but it was quiet. Very quiet. Where was the girl hiding? There weren't many options in the room. There was a bed, a desk and two large closets. On top of that, there seemed to be a second room.

Suddenly, I heard a noise in the closet. Ha. Now I had you. Immediately I had to grin and slowly walked towards the closet. Now I had her.

Standing in front of the closet, I grabbed the brackets and opened both doors within a second. Confused, I stopped in front of the closet. She was not here. There were also only shelves in this closet, all filled with clothes.

My gaze fell on the second closet, which was right next to it. Then she was surely in it. I walked towards it and opened it with full force as well.

But my grin disappeared. She wasn't here either. The closet was full of awards, books and other unimportant stuff. How could she not be here?