First meeting 1.

You are getting to know each other for the first time.

Part 1

A first impression is when a person forms a pictorial image of another person or a new situation when meeting them for the first time.

An "all-round check" takes between 1/6 seconds - max. 90 seconds. After that, there is a judgment about the person.

In this short period of time, we decided whether we find the person likeable, unlikeable, interesting, uninteresting, intelligent, stupid, etc.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

It was a beautiful, sunny afternoon and I decided to go for a walk outside.

With my headphones in my ear and a smile, I walked through the park. I loved the springtime and enjoyed being outside.

A couple of kids ran by me happily, which is why I turned around and looked at them with a smile. Seeing them so happy made me happy too.

Grinning, I turned around again and kept walking. I listened to the music that was playing and sang the song along loudly in my head.

"You got me in your Love again", I sang along quietly after all, because I couldn't take it anymore.

It was just hard not to sing along. My gaze wandered through the park.

A little further ahead there was an empty bench. I decided to go there and sit down for a while. Humming along to the song, I walked in that direction. When I arrived at the bench, I sat down directly on it.

Oh how nice, I thought to myself. Tilting my head back, I closed my eyes. I enjoyed the sun's rays and the warmth that surrounded me.

Through the headphones I did not get what was happening around me. But that did not bother me at all. I was sometimes also happy to be alone.

I enjoyed the sun, until it suddenly disappeared abruptly. Wait what? I immediately opened my eyes and jerked up in shock.

I held my hand to my chest. Two strange men were standing in front of me. One smiled at me while the other looked at me gently. Why were they standing in front of me? What did they want from me?

I saw the lips of one of them move as he looked toward me. Confused, I looked at him. What was he saying? I didn't understand him.

Wait a minute.

I took my headphones out of my ears. However, you could still hear the music playing because it was at full volume.

"I'm sorry. I didn't hear you. What did you say?", I said while looking at him apologetically.

"It's okay. I wanted to apologize for scaring you. It really wasn't purposeful", came from one of the two.

He had brown hair, a white T-shirt with black pants on and looked at me just as apologetically. The other one also had brown hair, a dark blue T-shirt and blue pants on.

"No big deal", I waved them off and added, "Is there anything I can do to help?"

I looked at both of them kindly.

The other boy scratched the back of his head as he began to speak, "That would be great. We are looking for the 'Guesthouse Moon' and unfortunately we can't find it"

I nodded shortly and sat up a bit as I continued to listen.

"A friend said it was near here. Do you know how we can get there?", the other boy asked politely.