Teddy bear

The boys find out that you still sleep with a teddy bear.

Cuddly toys are an important part of a child's room until they become too uncool during puberty and quickly move from their place on the pillow to under the bed.

In psychology, cuddly toys are seen as temporary objects. They help to process emotions such as sadness and anger, to miss someone, to deal with the fear of being separated and to fall asleep.

As popular as the method of falling asleep with cuddly animals is, its effect has not yet been studied in detail. There are no scientific studies on this topic.

Why they can still help you sleep well can be explained by the power of touch. Comforting touch releases so-called "happiness hormones" in the body.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

Quickly, I ran down the hall towards the living room.

"Hey", I called out in a slight panic before running through the door and turning on the lights in the living room.

The boys were sitting comfortably on the sofa finishing watching the movie we had started together. When I entered the living room, the heads of the boys turned in my direction.

Jin lifted the remote control with his hand and stopped the film so that it no longer made a sound. He moved forward a little so that his legs touched the floor.

"Y/N? What's wrong?", he asked me in surprise, putting the remote back down on the sofa beside him.

"Weren't you supposed to be going to sleep?", asked Jeongguk in confusion, reaching into a half-full bowl of popcorn with his hand in front of him.

In fact, I wanted to go to sleep. For this reason, I had gone upstairs not five minutes ago and left the boys alone in the living room. But as soon as I was in my room, I noticed that my teddy bear Fluffy was no longer in his place.

I had an extra purple box in my wardrobe where I put it before I took it out to sleep and went to sleep. Since the boys didn't know I slept with a teddy bear, I kept it hidden during the day.

But this time the teddy bear was not in the box. I had searched my whole wardrobe, the bed and even under the bed, but there was no sign of him. But it had to be there. Nobody knew about it except me and I knew that I had put it there this morning.

I couldn't sleep without that bear. He helped me and gave me a feeling of safety and security. Besides, the teddy bear was the only good memory of my father that I had.

Without answering any of the questions, I looked around the room and spoke, "Did any of you take anything from my room?"

Surprised by my question, the boys looked at each other for a moment. One of them must have found the teddy bear in the box and taken it with him. Hopefully they hadn't thrown it away. I needed it again.

One by one, the boys shook their heads or admitted that they hadn't taken anything from my room. Jin was the only one who confessed to having been there, but only to get back his charging cable, which I had borrowed earlier.

Shit. It couldn't be, unless Fluffy suddenly came alive by magic and ran out of the room himself.

"Why do you ask that?", asked Namjoon, his eyebrows pulled down.

"Uh, I'm looking for something and I can't find it", I replied, scratching the back of my head nervously with my hand.

Hoseok and Jimin sat up a little before Hoseok spoke, "Do you want us to help you look, Sunshine?"