Death case

You learn about the death of a friend and are comforted by the boys.

Death is an event that happens when a person dies.

There are functions in the body that are necessary for life such as breathing, circulation, or the central nervous system.

If there is a final failure of these vital functions, we speak of the death of a person.

Every day, 150,000 people die worldwide. This means that about 50 - 60 million people die worldwide every year.

In 2021, according to the results of the cause of death statistics, a total of 1,023,687 people died in Germany, of which 515,559 were men and 508,128 women.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Y/N's view

For a moment I looked at my face in the mirror and turned my head slightly back and forth.

The makeup I was wearing hadn't turned out so well now, but since we were on our way to work, it should do.

"LET'S GO PEOPLE. OTHERWISE WE WILL BE TOO LATE", Jin's voice called from downstairs.

A smile appeared on my face. He was probably already downstairs in the living room waiting for us. Well then, I shouldn't let him wait any longer.

I took one last look in the mirror before reaching for my phone, which was on the desk, and then turned around. I walked to the door and grabbed my jacket, which I had put on the bed before.

With my hand, I opened the door and walked through. My gaze fell through the floor. There was no one to be seen here. You could only hear some voices in the rooms talking to each other.

I'm sure the boys were changing while they talked. I decided to walk down to wait for them. Smiling, I walked down the hall toward the living room. I was looking forward to today.

The boys and I had decided to order food after work and have a nice movie night. We hadn't done something like that in a long time, so I was even more excited about it.

While I was walking down the hall, my phone suddenly vibrated in my hand. I immediately lowered my head and turned the phone around so I could look at the screen.

It was an incoming call from my good friend Katie.

I pulled my eyebrows together in wonder. Why was she calling me? We had just spoken on the phone yesterday. Curious, I took the call and held the phone to my ear as I continued walking.

"Hey Katie", I greeted her with a smile on my face.

"Hi Y/N", I heard her reply, but her voice somehow didn't sound good.

Confused, I pulled my eyebrows together as my smile slowly disappeared. Was she not feeling well? Had she not been able to work things out with her boyfriend? Or maybe it was getting worse?

"Hey, is everything okay? You don't sound so good somehow", I asked her, becoming slightly concerned.

Katie was a good friend of mine. The two of us had known each other for years and talked on the phone often.

"I-I need to tell you something...h-have you got a minute?", she answered me, her voice sounding soft and shaky.

Okay, now I was getting worried. She didn't sound good at all. Was she about to cry? I pressed the phone a little more against my ear before answering her.