Chapter 7: He's The New Chairman Mr. Knight?

"Nice one, buddy! It's fine if you just look handsome, but you've also got crazy driving skills that are practically God-like. We bros are stunned just watching you. How did you even do it?"

One of the tall, dashing guys in a blue tracksuit walked up to Xavier. His expression was filled with admiration and he could not help but exclaim,

"Exactly! I could see everything clearly from behind. All of your drifts were executed beautifully. Even if you're reckless, that's not how any of us would have driven, especially when you were getting at the bend earlier. That was crazy!"

The shock on the crowd's faces did not fade. They fixed their gaze on Xavier's God-like handsome face, admiration filling their eyes. Soon, they noticed Arya who was standing beside Xavier too, and they all gasped.

"A handsome man and a beautiful woman! What a perfect match!"

"No wonder he went all out! If I had such a beauty, I'd go all out too!" The man in the blue tracksuit could not help but comment and the crowd laughed along.

"Is she your wife or your girlfriend? She's pretty fine! Here, this is your prize, your spoils of war!" The man handed over a gift box and smiled as he said.

Wife?

Girlfriend?

Arya frowned slightly. She was about to explain, but she saw that Xavier had already stretched out a hand to take the gift box. Distantly but courteously, he said,

"Thank you. Your skills aren't too bad either."

"They're alright. Compared to you, we aren't on the same level. You wouldn't happen to be a professional racer, would you? From the display of your skills, I'm afraid a normal professional racer wouldn't have such capabilities either. In fact, given such a car model, it was really impressive!"

Xavier handed the gift box to Arya before he shook his head indifferently and said in a lowered voice, "No."

Accepting the gift box, Arya saw that it was wrapped really well. There was even a delicate and beautifully tied ribbon on it.

"Miss, aren't you going to open it to take a look? Initially, we thought that tonight's gift would be Master 's for sure, but who'd have thought that an unexpected winner such as your husband would appear? You snagged our expensive and meticulously prepared gift so easily just like that. Master, you've got to try harder next time and please your woman."

When he said, the tall, handsome guy called Master could only shake his head from the side and admit defeat,

"My skills aren't as good as his. There's nothing I can do about it!"

When the crowd heard his sporting comeback, they instantly burst into laughter and teased Master for a bit.

"Miss, open it to take a look!"

"Yeah, I'm also very curious about what's actually inside. Look at the way they're being so mysterious!"

"Take a look! Is it some treasured object? We're quite curious too."

Beside her, people started to egg her on.

Arya was startled. She subconsciously looked up to Xavier, yet his deep gaze just swept across her and then lowered to the gift in her hand. His thoughts were obvious. He wanted her to open the gift box and take a look at what was inside.

After falling silent for a while, Arya could only nod and then slowly pull the ribbon on the box. With suspense, she opened the gift box little by little. What came into view was...

She was a beautiful Barbie doll with waist-length blonde hair, wrapped in a stunning and luxurious lilac princess dress. While she was very attractive, what attracted the people even more was the golden rose in the Barbie princess's hand!