Chapter 85: Arya is Merciless

At this point, Teacher did not bother to hide anything. He was practically ruined after that incident anyway.

For a very long time after that, he experienced significant contempt and mockery, and this was all thanks to Arya who stood before him. If it were not for her, he would not have been in this sorry state today!

Initially, he was not planning on letting go of Arya, but Victoria...

Under immense pressure, he could only endure all of this suffering by himself.

"Huh, indeed! Ethan chose to dump you in the end, slut! This is karma! How dare you slap me? I'll beat you to death this time!"

Still strong and agile, Teacher pounced like an enraged beast once again. Arya quickly backed down two steps, but she still suffered two punches from him. Her arm throbbed with pain, yet she sneered as if she had things her way.

At this moment, when Detective Henry and the rest saw that things were going downhill, they walked up to calm the situation.

"Mr., please don't act on impulse. That won't solve anything. I hope that you can explain everything from years ago. We already have enough evidence in our hands. If this goes to court, at least..."

"Haha, don't fool me! It was exactly like that years ago. She wanted to steal something and I found out about it. Because she couldn't seduce me, she was angered and blinded me. Her father had all the power to help her cover it up. This b*tch then went abroad without needing to suffer any legal repercussions! That's the truth!"

Teacher sneered cruelly while he looked at Arya with eyes that were filled with dense hatred as if he was anticipating a good show.

"While I have fallen to this miserable state because of her! Say, don't you think she should be compensating me with a little something?"

"One million! Arya, if you don't give me a million dollars today, wait for me to sue you in court! Don't think that just because your father could protect you back then, you can continue getting away with it. I'll show proof of my disability..."

"Then, go ahead and do it. What a coincidence! I want to clear the air about this matter too. Going through the court's judgment seems to be a pretty brilliant idea!"

Arya did not wait for him to finish. She already pulled out a few pieces of paper from her pocket and showed them to him.

"This is the receipt that I managed to find for that diamond necklace years ago. A diamond necklace worth almost more than $700,000? Just with your merger salary from the military academy, how could you have afforded such a necklace for your wife? How shocking!

"This is evidence of your income in the past few years, and this is a background check on your family from those years ago. Here's evidence of Victoria's friends banking money into your account after that incident."

Arya smirked, her rose-bud lips curving with disdain.

"You can sue me, I'll also show the court this evidence. You want a million? I haven't demanded compensation for my psychological trauma!"

Teacher grabbed the documents to have a closer look. His expression instantly changed and he was about to explode with fury when Arya turned away. Her unforgiving voice said,

"I've been burdened and tainted with these for no reason all these years. If I had a choice, I don't plan on both sides suffering. If I hadn't realized it back then and had fallen into your trap as the both of you intended, wouldn't I have been ruined by the both of you today?"

As she said this, she suddenly turned around to glare coldly at Teacher.

"Victoria racked her brains to go against me, so I definitely won't just leave things at that. I'll get back at her so bad that she begs on her knees for forgiveness!"