Chapter 58: Grand Launch Part 2

At the same time, Ethan was watching Arya from below. The moment he saw her standing on the stage so calmly, he knew that the girl he had been familiar with many years ago no longer existed. She had changed a lot...

It seemed that she had actually never changed one bit. He just never paid enough attention to her and he did not know her well enough.

"Ms. Arya is confirmed to have been married. She got registered last year," echoed the voice of his assistant, Secretary in his ear. He found out that the man who married Arya was actually Xavier.

As he thought of it, he looked over at Xavier's direction who was chatting with people around him with a smile on his face while he glanced over to the stage occasionally...

He felt conflicted and suppressed on the inside. In an attempt to hide it, he lowered his head and chugged down the glass of wine.

Victoria carefully observed Ethan's reaction as her eyebrows lowered slightly as she tried to hide her emotions under her eyes. She pursed her lip as her facial expression froze up and she glanced up on stage from time to time to study the low-profile yet brightly shining Arya...

After Arya was done with her introductions, next up was the ribbon-cutting ceremony. The people participating in this were the people from the government sector, Xavier, Vice President, and the others.

Following that, the atmosphere at the venue was really heated up. Waiters started serving dishes to each table, and performances went up one after another on stage. All of them were invited celebrities who marked the true opening of the banquet!

Arya sat back into her seat and was looking for something to drink when Xavier handed her a glass of warm water.

"Let's go back earlier tonight," he said quietly when he saw the exhaustion in her eyes.

Although she understood what he meant, as the supervisor, she had to wait until everything was finished and packed up before leaving.

"I'll get Rick to prepare some extra hands. We can go back after announcing the ambassador for Jewellery City later."

Only the rave party remained. Both Xavier and Arya were similar as they did not like parties like those.

The world under the flashy lights was not what they wanted; they could only be themselves after removing the fancy spotlights away from them.

Arya was deep in thought for a moment before nodding. Since she had not been resting well for the past few days, she felt pretty exhausted herself and wanted to get decent rest before going back to work the next day.

People at the venue were getting more and more excited, especially when popular stars like Caitlyn and Lin Ling started singing. They gave their all for their audience, hoping that they could grab the spot as Glory World's main ambassador.

When the host called Victoria's name out, the crowd cheered and she went up on stage like a beautiful and elegant princess. There was no doubt that many people liked her.

Some of the important guests and movie directors were speaking with one another, exchanging their opinions and commenting on the celebrities onstage. At that moment, they were nodding as they looked at Victoria who was currently singing.

"Who do you think is suitable?"

As Arya was sipping some wine, she heard Xavier's quiet voice. A little startled, she raised her head and looked at him, then she glanced over at Victoria who seemed to be struggling inside as her eyes held conflict. She went silent for a while before giving an objective opinion.

"Caitlyn is a truly talented person in the entertainment industry. She's pretty popular and has a strong character, plus her image is mature as well, so that's pretty good. Lin Ling became popular thanks to her unique quiet aura as well as her amazing voice. As for Victoria... She's more towards the pure and innocent type, a one-of-a-kind princess. Each of them has their own perks."