Chapter 29: Master Knight is What?

"I wouldn't be what?"

His deep voice was similar to that of a cello. It was very pleasant to the ears and all of them stopped walking and turned towards the source of the voice.

They saw Xavier's handsome face and his tall figure. He was wearing a casual gray suit and his beautiful eyes looked like stars in the sky, emitting an elegant aura around him.

Even Mia, who was usually immune to handsome guys, was shocked. Her eyes went numb for a second as she was enchanted.

Xavier walked towards Arya slowly with Rick and several men in black suits behind him. They all nodded to James when they saw him.

"I'm right on time."

Arya raised her head and looked at him as he stopped right beside her. She then turned around and looked at Mia and Aaron who were still stunned at the sight of Xavier. She introduced them to him,

"This is Mia whom I've been telling you about, and this is Aaron. They are my really good friends. Nannan, Aaron, this is the guy you guys have been so curious about."

She then looked at Xavier with a beautiful smile on her face.

His face softened when he saw her smile. He then nodded lightly to Mia and Aaron.

"Hello, I'm Xavier."

Xavier!

Master Knight!

Both Mia and Aaron were shocked once again when they heard his name.

Among the upper class in New York City, the name Xavier would not be foreign to anyone. They could recognize him just by judging the aura he emitted.

The two of them recovered from the shock after a while. They gaped at Arya with disbelief, then took a good look at Xavier.

"Arya... You... You're kidding me... The one you're married to... is Master Knight?" Mia gasped and she asked carefully before turning over and looking at Aaron who was extremely surprised as well.

Arya smirked when she saw their reaction. She traded glances with Xavier before nodding to Mia and Aaron.

"You guys must've heard about him."

"Hello... Master Knight..." Aaron came back to his senses and quickly greeted him.

Xavier nodded humbly and said,

"Let's talk inside."

"Mmm, Mia, Aaron, let's go in. You guys must be hungry after walking around the whole afternoon."

The group then went into Room 808.

It was a high-class VIP room with a cozy environment and a luxurious and elegant design. It was a full-service room.

The waiter served the dishes moments after they sat down.

"Arya, I'm still feeling surreal right now. Are you sure we're not dreaming? When were you affiliated with Master Knight?"

Mia's eyes switched between Xavier then Arya again and again. Then, she asked Arya quietly,

"That's enough, Nannan. Don't doubt what you see right now. I'm... really married to him, and some days ago, we met each other's parents."

Arya laughed when she saw Mia's blushing face. Of course, she knew why she was embarrassed. It was a rare sight to see the usually bold Mia become awkward.

"Do you think he heard what I said just now?" Mia mumbled quietly and stole a quick glance at Xavier who was wiping his hand with a wet towel at the moment. She felt uneasy when he seemed to be acting coldly.