Chapter 76: Ban Victoria Johns!

The tone of the man was polite and humble whilst he looked at them at the bottom of the staircase.

Such attitude rarely alerted cautiousness, so the crowd all looked at Victoria who put on a smile and said,

"Hello, I'm Victoria, and you... Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Before she could finish her sentence, the tall man's eyes turned cold and he grabbed Victoria's shoulder, slapping the thick pile of document papers in his hand on Victoria's beautiful face!

The sound of paper slapping her reached everyone's ears.

Victoria screamed in agony. She felt her head go light as her foot tripped and she fell onto the ground. The man then threw the stack of papers onto Victoria, making the papers rain everywhere. Meanwhile, the other pillion rider on the motorbike threw another stack of papers towards Victoria as well. The sharp edge of the papers actually caused thin bloodlines to appear on her face!

"Be careful in the future. Don't always stab people in the back. I've seen too many people like you. I'll make sure you'll have a hard time if I see you do it again. Bro James doesn't have to even lift his finger!" The first man threatened her coldly and then left on the bike.

Everything happened too quickly. The crowd came back to their senses a while after Victoria started screaming. At that moment, the papers almost covered up Victoria. Some people started picking the papers up to take a closer look.

They were some inappropriate photos of Victoria and they even included specific captions of when, where, and who the photos were taken with.

In addition to that, conflicts between Victoria and other celebrities, and any tricks used were included. For example, there was one about how soon after Victoria's debut, the female lead suffered severe injuries from falling off a hanging wire due to a system failure. The circumstantial evidence suggested that Victoria was guilty. There were many other similar cases whereby anyone who was found to be going against Victoria would somehow be involved in an accident, and every single time, Victoria was found at the scene!

The detailed information was all available. There was even a close-up photo of Victoria secretly vandalizing a certain celebrity's dress!

Many things were listed down. From the time Victoria debuted until now, her whole career had been recorded and those unknown events were now fully presented to everyone.

Ava and the others stared at the photos with their scandalized eyes wide and because the wedding was ending, many guests came out from the hotel as well. Fuelled by the breeze, many of the papers flew inside and most of the guests grabbed one unconsciously!

Victoria felt that something was wrong when Ava and the others were looking at her with shock, so she quickly grabbed one of the papers.

It was all about the conflict between her, Caitlyn, Lin Ling, and...

She yelled as she crawled up from the ground,

"These aren't true! They aren't true!"

She was trembling uncontrollably. No matter how hard she tried to keep herself composed, the fear in her heart made her feel light-headed.

Her first reaction was that someone had to be messing with her!

If these went out, her reputation in the entertainment industry...

Suddenly, many people surrounded her. Some of them quickly snapped photos and posted it on their Weibo!

This was some hot news!

Victoria's face went pale as her mind turned blank. She wanted to do something but she could not move, totally freaked out.

...