Chapter 75: Master Knight Is Angry!

A long while after, Arya jolted slightly, then her dazed eyes managed to clear up. The horrible sneers entered her ears as if she was poked with needles made from ice and snow. It was so cold that it numbed her.

She looked up stunned at Victoria who pretended to be all innocent and worried before her, yet there was a flash of cold light in her eyes.

"Arya!"

Beside her ear, Mia and Aaron's worried voice kept calling her. The guests by the side seemed to have noticed this too. All of them looked over, and even the hotel manager who was directing all the tasks was alarmed.

Ava pulled at Becca to make her stop, yet she just glared at Ava. She did not feel remorse at all. Instead, seeing Arya this humiliated and stuck in a difficult situation, combined with how pale she looked, she even felt very smug, especially when she found out from Victoria that she was currently a director at Glory World.

"Stop pulling at me, Ava! I'm just telling the truth. If you don't believe me, go ask Thomas. He was in the same school as this disgusting thief back then. At the class reunion a few years ago, he even talked about this! He asked if we were in the same class, but I didn't know how to answer him back then. How embarrassing..."

Mia reached over to hold Arya by the shoulders as she shouted to the oncoming security,

"Security, drag this woman out for me! Throw her out right now! Quick!"

Ava and the rest looked a little troubled at Mia and Aaron. Even Thomas kept looking at Arya in a daze. Quite a few people had already crowded around from the side, wanting to advise Mia to calm down.

"Mia, don't be rash!"

"I'm not being rash right now Doesn't she know what she's saying? I think you two witches have intentionally come here to cause trouble! Victoria, that's enough! I've never seen a more disgusting woman than you. Your own mothers become a nauseating third party. Forget that you don't feel ashamed enough, but you even want to use your mother as a role model and steal your sister's fiancé. If I were you, I would've been so ashamed that I'd retreat into the forest, but why do you have such a thick face? Could it be because of how you've become an actress in recent years, so evilness has seeped into your bone marrow?" Mia cursed at Victoria in a rage.

She was seething in anger with no reason whatsoever.

"I've been tolerating you for a very long time! Don't think I don't know that you've incited this! I think that your popularity today is the one that's been gained through sleeping with I-don't-know-how-many directors!"

Ava could not bear to listen anymore. She could not help but reprimand,

"Mia! What are you saying? Don't cross the line!"

...

Arya's hand that hid in her sleeve was balled into a tight fist. The wine glass in her hand trembled slightly as she stared straight at Victoria. In an instant, her gaze became gloomy, ice-cold and bone-chilling.

"What's happening?"

At that moment, Arianna's voice suddenly came from behind. Everyone looked to the source of the voice.

"Aunty Arianna! Arya, she..." Mia looked worriedly at Arianna, then she looked down too.

Arianna's cold face flashed with a puzzlement. Looking ahead, she immediately saw Victoria who sat on the side and her gaze instantly hardened whilst her expression changed!

In a flash, Arianna also noticed that Arya looked pale and miserable. She appeared desolate and icy-cold, so she walked over and at this moment, the whispers started to enter Arianna's ears.