1- Complicated

A small thing I want to let you guys know before you read. The war is over, as you can see in the time skip below. So basically, there's no LOV in this book. I've skipped through everyone's first year because I have a plot of my own in mind.

That being said, I want you guys to know that there are gonna be slight manga spoilers hinting at the war but nothing major. I'd like the readers not to spoil anything for others because that ruins the reading experience. However, if you do want to give a spoiler, give a warning first.

Thats all, happy reading!

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

*One year later*

Having defeated Shigaraki and the league, schools all around Japan started a few months late as the world slowly went to normal. Yoshiko had passed the entrance test this time. She grinned at the hologram of Principal Nezu as he told her that she was welcome to U.A.

"MAMA, I GOT IN!" She threw the door open and ran downstairs, followed by Bear yapping just because Yoshiko was happy.

"I knew you would! C'mere!" Yoko engulfed her daughter and Bear in a choking hug. "Guess what's for dinner?"

"Since I'm so amazing and passed the test, I bet you're going to make me chicken dumplings."

"The first part was unnecessary, but yes. I'm making chicken dumplings! Why don't you invite Shinsou over?"

"I already am," Yoshiko replied, spamming Shinsou's DMs to come over.

"Oh, and you need to get packing," Yoko called after her daughter. "You'll be staying at the dorms." It pained her to say this. Yoshiko was all she had left.

"Yeah," Yoshiko replied. "I'll go out and get the boxes later."

While Yoko made dumplings in the kitchen, Yoshiko went back to her room, folding her clothes in a neat pile. She gathered all her action figures, stopping on a Hawks figure. Why do I even have this? She asked herself. She saw the pigeon almost every day since she did her work-study with him. Hawks and her brother were very close friends once upon a time. She rolled her eyes at the figure and kept it in a small box along with other figures. Bear sniffed her clothes, curious why she was taking all her clothes out of the closet.

"We're packing up, Bear." She crouched down and patted her giant dog. Bear had his big tongue out, panting. She could swear it felt like he was smiling. "You excited? We'll live in the dorms with... God knows what sort of people."

"Woof!" Bear exclaimed as if understanding what Yoshiko said. Yoshi grinned and went back to sorting old clothes from new ones. Just then, she heard a knock on her door that could only be Shinsou.

"Come in, Toshi!" She exclaimed. Shinsou turned the handle and walked into her room, looking at the mess around her room. He came all the way from the dorms to visit her, which was a relief because class 2-A was driving him crazy. Shinsou had transferred to the hero course a week before.

"Congrats on passing the test." He said, inviting himself to her bed. He threw the blanket over himself and made himself comfy.

"Thanks." She rolled her eyes at his act. "I bet you didn't sleep again last night."

"No shit, Sherlock," Shinsou smirked. "Besides, your mattress is super comfy." Bear sprang on the bed, causing Shinsou to groan. Bear shimmied under the blanket beside Shinsou.