63- Catching Up

Yoshiko was getting pissed by every passing hour. It had been a week since the incident, and everyone had been extra protective of her. It didn't help that Aizawa announced in front of the whole class to not let her go out alone and to keep an eye on eachother since another one of them could be targeted. On top of that, Hawks came to take her whenever she had work study, even though she threatened to burn his feathers off if he came to pick her up.

She stood in a convenience store, picking up a few packs of tampons and other necessities as her phone constantly buzzed with notifications from her classmates demanding where she'd gone off to. She picked up a box of dog food and dumped it in the trolley where Bear sat. She took her phone out of her pocket and switched it off.

She could take care of herself, for fucks sake! Ever since she'd almost been kidnapped, she kept on high alert when she was outside. She knew her classmates were just worried for her, but she honestly needed a break from her personal space being invaded.

After checking out, she took her sweet time going back to the dorms and even stopped by an ice cream parlour despite the cold. When she finally got to the dorms, she was greeted by all twenty-one of her classmates glaring at her, minus Shinsou, who sat perched on the armrest, giving her a 'really?' look. Her eyes shifted to the corner of the room to see Bakugo fuming.

"I was one minute away from calling Aizawa-sensei to ask about your whereabouts!" Iida exclaimed, raising a hand.

"Yeah, I wouldn't be able to call you a snitch if you didn't, would I?" She snapped.

"Hey, he's just worried for you!" Uraraka voiced defensively. Yoshiko rolled her eyes and walked towards the elevator with Bear in toe. He pressed the button for her with his nose and looked up at her with puppy eyes, wagging his tail. She felt her heart melt and patted his head, feeling a little bad for snapping at Iida.

She put the items she bought in their place and took off her coat. She sat in her gaming chair, booting the computer, bringing her knees up to her chest. She heard the door open and glanced at it to see Bakugo standing in the doorway, a scowl plastered on his face.

"What's with that bratty attitude, hah?" He stepped inside, slamming the door shut.

Yoshiko clicked her tongue, removing the headphones and standing up, "What do you want, Katsuki?"

"The fuck do you mean 'what do you want'?! Do you know how many times I fuckin' called you? You even turned your damn location off! Do you have any idea how stupid that was?" He yelled, taking a few intimidating steps towards her. Her eyes narrowed at him, feet planted firmly to the floor.

"I know it was stupid!" She hissed, "But you guys have been up my ass every damn second! I can't even go anywhere in peace with you or one of the others breathing down my neck!"

"Hah? You almost got kidnapped! What do you expect?! You couldn't even sense the man's damn presence when he crept up behind you 'cause your situational awareness is shit!"

Hurt flashed in Yoshiko's eyes. He was right. She didn't feel the man creeping up behind her with the cloth, but she was watching Bakugo walk towards her in the café. She never expected to be targeted, "You don't have to worry about me," she fumed, "I can take care of myself! You're being really annoying right now, Katsuki."

"Me? Annoying? Bitch, I fucking care about you, that's why I'm here!" He put his hands on her shoulders, lowering his head so they were seeing eye to eye. His voice lowered, almost pleading, "If something happened to you back then, I don't know how I'd forgive myself. I- I don't know what they would've done to you... I don't even want to think about it."