35- This Girl

Yoshiko stood by her classmates in the train station, eating a sandwich for breakfast while Shinsou held her coffee for her. What a gentleman. (He was forced to hold it for her.) It was chaotic since Kirishima, Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, and Shinsou were also there. The latter two were quiet, but the rest of them could be really noisy, Yoshiko included.

After finishing her sandwich, she wiped her hands with a tissue and took her coffee from Shinsou, who had stolen a few sips from it earlier. Yoshiko glanced at Kirishima and Midoriya, who were trying to hold a conversation with a grumpy Bakugo who refused to respond with anything but, 'Leave me the fuck alone.'

They were going to take the train, where Endeavor would receive them at the other station. The six teenagers made their way into the train when it arrived. "Hey, Akimitsu, can I sit with you?!" Kirishima asked, his smile too bright for Yoshiko to say no. Shinsou sat with Todoroki because he didn't want to sit with the noisy lot.

"I ain't sittin' with anyone!" Bakugo yelled, spreading his legs so he took up both seats.

"B-but Kacchan!"

"Shaddap!"

"Take a chill pill, Kacchan." Yoshiko teased the blonde in front of her, kicking his seat. Bakugo turned around and flipped her off.

"Dont call me that!" Bakugo hissed. Midoriya took the opportunity and sat beside Bakugo.

"Hey, Midoriya, why do you call Bakugo Kacchan?" Yoshiko asked.

"Erm... well, you know if you merge Katsuki and the honorific chan... you get kacchan. It's a nickname I made up for him when we were kids."

"Awwwww, Katsuki-chan, is that right?" Yoshiko cooed teasingly.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Bakugo yelled, snapping his head towards the window. It was the first time Yoshiko used his first name. It made him feel fuzzy inside. He rested his head on the window, crossing his arms across his chest so it looked like he was mad from an outside perspective.

"Can you guys stop yelling?!" Shinsou raised his voice from the back.

Yoshiko took 'Broken Blade' out of her bag, putting on her headsets to tune out everyone's conversation. The main character, Asher, was finally getting closer to the love interest, a human female, Arya. The romantic tension between them was so high that Yoshiko's toes curled everytime they were together, her mind begging them to forget all their problems and just fucking kiss.

And so she went reading all the way to the next stop.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Welcome to Endeavor Agency." Endeavor said as he took the students into the skyscraper, which was also his agency. One of the biggest hero agencies in all of Japan. Deku, Bakugo and Todoroki weren't impressed because they'd been here countless times before as they did their work studies with Endeavor.

Yoshiko, Kirishima and Shinsou looked around the modern place with interest. Endeavor took them to the last floor, where his office was. Yoshiko whistled, looking down the window where the cars and people looked like toys on a board.

"Now, three of you already know this, but for the rest of you, don't expect me to treat you any different from the other sidekicks just because you're students learning how to walk. I will guide you where needed, but you will be treated the same as others."

"I wouldn't be here if you were going to fucking dote on us like we're kids." Yoshiko snorted.

Endeavor's eyes shifted to the girl standing beside Shinsou. He'd sent her an offer to join his agency, but it seemed like she hadn't picked his agency as her permanent interning spot. Which was a little disappointing, given her performance at the sports festival. Endeavor liked to have flashy sidekicks.