43- As Long As You Want

Recommended song: autumn- by heylog

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Sato, are you done decorating the cake?" Yoshiko popped her head into the kitchen to see him take off his apron. Earlier, she baked a two-layered cake with the help of Bakugo and Sato.

"Yeah, it's done," Sato said, looking down at the art he created. He put white fondant on the cake and gave it cat ears, eyes and a mouth. It was adorable.

"Sweet." She chirped, hopping over beside him to admire his work. "Dang, this looks good, Sato."

"Thanks..." He shyly scratched his cheek. She carefully picked up the cake tray and set it outside on the table, along with other snacks and food. She noticed Bear with his paws on the table, intently staring at a meat dish, tail wagging. Yoshiko chuckled and pulled him back.

"Don't worry, baby, you'll get some soon." She said, patting his head.

"Hey, Yoshiko, how much longer till Shinsou gets back?" Mina asked, rocking back and forth on her heels excitedly.

"Any minute now. I asked Kami to bring him back by six." Yoshiko replied.

"Oh, someone's at the door!" Sero exclaimed.

"It's Shinsou-kun's girlfriend," Midoriya said, looking out of the window. He opened the door, letting the girl in with a smile.

"Hey, guys." She greeted the class, holding a gift box in her hand.

"Damn, is this the chick Shinsou pulled?! Man, he doesn't even have the looks... it's so unfair!" Mineta quibbled, drooling over Aoi, making her adjust her glasses uncomfortably. Yoshiko walked up to her perverted classmate and gave him a firm kick in the back, giving him a disgusted look.

"Don't mind him, he's a pervert. Best you look out for him." Yoshiko said, hands in pockets.

"Thanks for informing me." Aoi smiled. Yoshiko and Aoi stood there awkwardly, with nothing yet so much to say.

"See ya around, I guess," Yoshiko muttered, turning around and walking away from the blue-haired girl. Her eyes searched for Bear and found him playing with Bakugo in a corner. Bakugo would hide his face behind a cushion and then peek out from behind which made Bear bark in delight. It was so stinking cute. It felt like he was playing with a baby. He met her eye, ears red with embarrassment to be caught in the action. Yoshiko shot him a grin to which his middle finger sprang up.

"GUYS HE'S HERE!" Mina yelled. As soon as Shinsou and Kaminari stepped inside, the class twisted the party bombs, taking him by surprise. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Shinsou broke out into a goofy grin, putting a hand behind his neck. "Idiots... thanks, guys." Aoi giggled and walked up to him, throwing her arms around his neck. "Oh, Aoi."

"Hi baby, happy birthday~" She pressed a small kiss to his lips. The blush on his cheeks was hard to miss.

"Thank you, Aoi."

"Can't even keep their shit behind the doors." She heard Bakugo grumble behind her. She glanced back and gave him a smirk.

"Aw, jealous?"

"In your dreams."

"Too bad I don't dream of you."

But I do, Bakugo wanted to say. He resorted to biting his tongue instead.

Yoshiko hopped towards Shinsou, pushing him towards the cake. "Cut the cake, Hitoshi!" She exclaimed, handing him a knife. He grinned at the cat cake.

"Hey, no cutting the cake without blowing out the candles!" Toru reminded. "Make a wish, Shinsou!" He rolled his eyes and blew out the candles, cutting the cake, followed by clapping. He cut out a slice for Aoi and put it on a paper plate, handing it to her with a smile.