59- Pretty Little Brat

Yoshiko stood in front of the mirror doing her eyeliner. They had to be on stage in around two hours, so she was getting ready for it. As she was putting her hair into loose waves, Jirou came into her room, "Hey, Yoshi. Getting ready?"

"Yup." Yoshiko replied, looking at Jirou in the mirror as she did her hair, "I'm a little nervous, not going to lie. My voice seems to be getting wobbly by every fucking minute."

"It's just the nerves." Jirou chuckled. She put some water in the electric kettle on Yoshiko's desk and plugged it in to make green tea before they sang. She put the water into two cups she brought, dropping the tea bags inside.

"Thanks, Kyoka." Yoshiko grinned, taking the cup, "Want me to do your makeup?"

"Sure," Jirou replied, sitting on Yoshiko's bed.

She prepped Jirou's skin and applied some highlighter to her cheekbones and the inner corner of her eyes. She did a cute little winged eyeliner and added a touch of gloss onto her lips.

"There. You look cute." Yoshiko smiled, stepping back. Jirou nodded with a blush, looking at herself in the mirror.

"Thanks," Jirou gave Yoshiko a fist bump.

Yoshiko patted Jirou's back and followed her fellow vocalist down into the living room filled with anxious chatter and laughter. She was pulled away by Ochako, who happened to be facing a dilemma with her hair she tried to curl and now wanted to straighten.

Bakugo, who sat behind the drums, practising his beats once more, perked up when he heard Yoshiko's voice. He stopped playing, eyes drifting in the direction of her voice. He noticed how she wore fishnets with little stars under her band skirt and shirt. Instead of the school shoes, she wore black blocked heels that elevated her height.

He went back to practising the beats again, secretly glancing at her now and then. He wanted to go up to her and curl a strand of her now wavy hair around his finger and fluster her a little bit. He put it off for after the concert.

"Wahhh, thank you so much!" Ochako cried when Yoshiko had managed to straighten her hair and curl it inwards from the ends so it looked like her usual bob.

"It's nothing. Don't go ruining it." Yoshiko chuckled, tearing the girl off her. She looked at where the drums were, taking a moment to admire the boy sitting behind them. She never knew she needed to see Bakugo with a little bit of eyeliner smudged on the corners of his eyes until now. It brought out his fiery crimson eyes, drawing her in like a moth to a flame.

She caught him looking up to glance at her, her lips tugging up one side in a little smirk. The pink hue dusting his cheeks did not go unnoticed by her. She would've gone to give him her daily dose of teasing were it not for Kirishima, who had already approached him.

"Guys, gather up!" Momo exclaimed, "We need to leave now!"

Yoshiko took in a deep breath, following the rest of her band team to the gym where they'd be holding the concert, too busy chewing on her lower lip nervously to notice Bakugo walking beside her. He lightly hit her head with a drumstick to catch her attention. She narrowed her eyes at him, giving him a push, "Go away. You'll ruin my hair."

"And you'll ruin my shirt."

"Wanna fight, pomie?" She challenged, "I broke your back a few days back, and I won't hesitate to break it again."

"How about I break yours?" He purred, hands in pockets, leaning closer towards her as he walked, "Lookin' like pretty little brat today."

"You fucking idiot..." She muttered, her ears turning scarlet. She glanced at his eyes, "I like your eyeliner."