33- Damn Solar Panel

Yoshiko got out of the car, quickly closing the door before Bear got out with her. She could hear Bear whining from the other side. She walked up to the driver's seat where Saori sat. Saori lowered the glass for Yoshiko.

"Do you want me to come with you?" She asked.

"Nope. I'll be back in fifteen minutes or so." Yoshiko replied.

"Alright." The ravenette smiled.

She walked towards the school building. It was still a holiday, but she was supposed to visit Recovery Girl to get her cast removed. If it weren't for Recovery Girl's healing Yoshiko was positive she'd spend the whole month with her arm in a cast. Once in the building, she walked up to her locker and switched to the school slippers. She took the stairs up to the first floor, where the infirmary was. The hallways were silent since they were devoid of students.

Humming to herself, she turned left into a hallway, stopping when she saw a person with spiky ash-blonde hair. Bakugo. Except... he's hair had gotten longer. And he was in a skirt.

"Bakugo...?" Yoshiko frowned. The said person turned around in question. The two females stared at each other for a brief moment. Yoshiko's eyes went down to the woman's breasts. Oh. It wasn't Bakugo Katsuki. It was his hot mom, Bakugo Mitsuki.

"Sorry, I thought you were someone else." Yoshiko sheepishly said. 'So this is who Bakugo calls his hag', she thought.

"Don't worry about it." The woman smiled. Yoshiko noted that Bakugo was a striking copy of his mother, head to toe. They even had the same hair texture, flawless skin, and ruby eyes.

"I'm Bakugo Mitsuki. You're Akimitsu, right?" Mitsuki smiled at the teenager who had won alongside her son. One thing Mitsuki had noted about the girl on the TV was that she was awfully a lot like her son. Mitsuki spent hours begging Katsuki to tell him that he had something going on with the girl, but to her dismay, he yelled, 'FUCK NO!' and slammed his door shut.

"Akimitsu Yoshiko," Yoshiko replied with a smile. Bakuhoe's mom is so nice.

"My brat must give you a lot of trouble." The blonde said, stepping closer to Yoshiko. "I'm sorry about your injuries."

"Dont worry about it." Yoshiko waved a hand dismissingly. "I know how to put him in his place. Besides, I told him to give me his biggest explosion, so we're good."

Masaru, I think we found the perfect girl for our brat!!

"If he ever gives you trouble, you can let me know." Mitsuki chuckled, taking out her phone and opening the keypad. Yoshiko did the same, exchanging phones with Mitsuki.

I'm getting his hot mother's phone number.

"Just to confirm, since Katsuki wouldn't tell us anything," Mitsuki grinned, taking her phone back. "Are you guys...?"

"Nope." Yoshiko laughed awkwardly.

"Ah." Mitsuki nodded.

The door to the infirmary slid open, and out came another feral Bakugo, standing taller than his mother. "I'm done here, hag. Let's g- What the fuck are you doing here, Solar Panel?!"

"Is that how you treat your friends, Katsuki?!" Mitsuki yelled, smaking Bakugo's arm.

"SHE AINT MY FRIEND!"

"He's right. We're besties." Yoshiko teased.

"SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH!" Bakugo roared.

"Mhm? Last I remember, you didn't have an issue with being my friend yesterday." She went on.