55- Forgive

Yoshiko sighed for the hundredth time that night, tossing over to throw her leg over Bear. She let him sleep in her bed tonight. She wanted some sort of comfort, and Bear was full of it despite not being able to converse like a human. She stroked his fur, mind running over the 'fight' she had with Bakugo three hours ago. She'd been lying in bed like a starfish ever since.

Since they were yelling at each other out in the front, the whole class got to listen to their confessions. Yoshiko's cheeks heated up when she recalled his angry confession. At the same time, she felt frustrated. This was not how it was supposed to go. She cursed Kenzo for kissing her in the first place. He had to waltz in and ruin everything. She was also mad at Bakugo for being so quick to judge her and call her a liar who led him on.

She lay on her stomach, burying her head in the pillow, eventually falling asleep. But while she finally fell asleep, the boy in the room across from hers still couldn't sleep.

Bakugo lay in bed, wide awake, hands under his head, blanket over his body. He turned to his side, his eyes falling on the black and white stuffed cat Yoshiko won for him. It had weird eyes made of silver glitter, oddly reminding him of her. He brought the cat into his chest. Sometimes, Yoshiko reminded him of a cat, too. She always chose the sunniest places to laze in, and he often found her taking her naps in one of the comfy chairs near the window.

He sighed, thinking of three hours ago. Several times, he got out of his room, knuckles hovering over Yoshiko's door to apologise. He couldn't bring himself to do it. He wished putting his pride aside wasn't so difficult for him.

Because I fucking like you too! Her voice echoed in his head.

"I'm such an idiot." He muttered.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko sat in the kitchen, drinking coffee after having finished her breakfast. Bear lay by her feet, napping even though he just woke up. She yawned, rubbing her eyes and taking a sip of the warm liquid. It was the weekend today. If things weren't awkward between her and Bakugo now, they would've gone to Yoshiko's private beach and settled the score.

"He's such an idiot." She muttered. As soon as she said that, Shinsou walked into the kitchen, scratching his bedhead and yawning loudly, unaware of her presence. Once he was done wiping the tears that formed from the yawn, he caught Yoshiko's eyes.

Yoshiko's eyes shifted down to her coffee, avoiding his lilac stare. She heard him walk past her and fumble around the kitchen. Bear stirred a little, tickling her feet with his fur. She moved her feet back, taking another sip of her coffee and closing her eyes. When she opened her eyes, she saw Shinsou sitting across from her, eating toast as he stared at her. Yoshiko sweatdropped, awkwardly looking away.

"I heard you and Bakugo last night." He stated.

"Everyone did," Yoshiko replied, still not looking at him. Both remained silent, eating and drinking.

Shinsou studied her face. Her eyes were tired. He could tell she didn't get much sleep last night. He looked down at his plate, thinking about the argument he had with Aoi after school. He hadn't texted her and apologised yet. It wasn't his fault.

Long story short, he was showing Aoi pictures from the vacations, and she found a few pictures of the girls making silly selfies on his phone. He wasn't even aware the pictures were there until Aoi pointed them out. They must've made them when Mina asked to borrow his phone to take pictures since she left hers at the hotel. Aoi threw a tantrum about it, bombarding him with questions about why he had the pictures. He finally snapped at her.