66.5- Yoshiko's Bucket List

Bakugo cracked his knuckles and glanced around, stifling a yawn. Today's rescue training had been pretty boring. They just took turns being the hero and the injured civilian at USJ. They were on the bus back to the school campus now, and his eyes kept drifting back to Yoshiko talking with Mina and Jirou, letting out little giggles now and then as Mina cracked some lame joke.

As class 2-A braced for the final exams, the weather was slowly getting warm again, much to Bakugo's delight. His quirk was at its peak in the summers. Summer also meant putting away the winter hero uniforms, which reminded him of something his girlfriend had said a few months back. He glanced at her, lips tugging up on the side.

"Why are you smirking at her like a creep?" Kaminari questioned, unfortunately sitting beside him.

"Not smirkin'," he grumbled, "Just lookin'."

"Nuh-uh, you were smirking."

"She's my goddamn girlfriend! I can look at her however I want!" Bakugo yelled. This caught Yoshiko's attention. She perked up, looking at Bakugo questioningly. He shook his head in a silent 'nothing, just dunce face being stupid' and looked out the window. He was going to steal her for a bit once they reached school.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

The conversation had started with jewellery, and now they were talking about crystals, which led to Yaoyorozu making crystals of different colours for the girls as they walked to the changing rooms. Yoshiko received a beautiful transparent one, reflecting purple and pink light when the sun hit its edges.

"Thanks, Yaomomo," She smiled, pocketing the crystal.

"Anytime!" Yaoyorozu grinned.

Just as Yoshiko was going to step into the changing room, a warm hand wrapped around her wrist. She glanced back to see Bakugo still in his hero uniform, "Yes?"

"You got hurt while rescuing tape arms," He said in a matter-of-fact tone, "I'm taking you to the infirmary."

"Huh?" Yoshiko furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. She did not receive a single scratch while rescuing Sero. What was he on about?

"You did?" Jirou asked, puzzled.

"She did," Bakugo replied before Yoshiko could, "Got a nasty gash on her leg. Come on, Solar Panel."

"Katsuki-" Bakugo cut her off by roughly pulling her with him as he stomped through the hallway, taking a few turns here and there, "I'm not hurt, Kats! Let me go!"

"Shut up!" He hissed as they passed the staffroom. Yoshiko let him drag her, wondering where on earth he was taking her since they clearly weren't going to the infirmary, which was on the floor above. To her surprise, he stopped in front of the entrance of the abandoned stairwell where she bunked history with him. He quickly looked around, making sure no one was there before shoving her inside. He stepped inside after her, a devilish smirk dancing on his lips as he pulled his eyemask up to his forehead, pushing back blonde hair.

"Oh," Yoshiko let out in realisation, backing into the wall, with a smug smile, "You pulled me out of there just to make out?"

He stood in front of her, gathering both her wrists, pining them above her head, and tilting her chin with the other hand. "Just helpin' you with your bucket list," He purred into her ear.

"Can't really cross it off the list since you haven't done anything yet," She said, silvery eyes darting down to his lips and back to his eyes again. She found it funny how, a few months ago, she had kicked him in the balls for grabbing her collar, but now, when he did it to pull her into him, she had no complaints.

She melted into him, his grip on her wrists above her head still firm but gentle. He abruptly removed his lips from hers, making her glare at him. He clapped a hand onto her mouth as he listened carefully, eyes on the door.

"Fuck, someone's coming this way," He whispered. Yoshiko took his hand and ran down the steps with him. She slowly opened the janitor's closet, careful not to make any noise before getting inside with him.

Bakugo's chest was pressed into hers, both his elbows on either side of her head, one leg in between her thighs. He looked down at her, eyes half-lidded, watching her bite her lip as she looked at the door, listening for who had entered the staircase. They heard the sounds of two students laughing, talking about the snacks they snuck from Lunch Rush's kitchen. To Yoshiko's horror, they decided to sit by the entrance at the bottom of the stairwell, extremely close to the janitor's closet.

Her eyes shifted to Bakugo to see his predatory gaze set on her. She gulped, her heartbeat quickening. Without a care for the two students who could hear them if they moved around too much, he roughly pressed his lips to hers, freeing her lower lip from the shackles of her teeth and dragging a canine across it. A jolt of shock and delight coursed through Yoshiko's veins, making her eyes go wide.

He smirked to himself, savouring her reaction. She let out a shudder of a breath, and he sealed his mouth with hers, drowning out any possible noises she could make by pushing his tongue deep into her mouth. And oh, boy, Yoshiko was glad he did that because she didn't trust herself to not make a noise.

She threw her head back, biting her tongue as her knees threatened to give up on her when Bakugo's warm lips left a little peck under her ear. His mouth left her skin, maroon eyes boring into hers, a hand coming to undo two collar buttons for more access to her neck. Seeing Bakugo in full hero gear, face flushed, lips swollen, and breath ragged, did something to her.

When he managed to undo two buttons, his lips found their way to her shoulder, a safe distance away from how much neck her school shirt showed. He peppered kisses onto the stars on her shoulder, then proceeded to sink his teeth into the skin. Yoshiko put a hand on her mouth, swallowing a shameless moan that had threatened to form at the painful but pleasurable sensation.

"Like that, princess?" His voice was tamed into the softest whisper only she could hear. Not waiting for a response, he wrapped his fingers around her neck, making her look directly into his eyes. Her already red face flushed a deep scarlet, and he smirked, looking down at her lips. He inched his face closer, wondering what she'd sound like if she wasn't scared of the two people arguing about god knows what heard her.

She craned her neck, taking his lips in another kiss, hand deep in his hair, tugging on his roots. He held back a groan, pushing his body deeper onto hers. Close didn't feel close enough.

The two pulled away when they heard the students outside whisper- yelled something about Hound Dog coming. Bakugo and Yoshiko stared at eachother in horror. They waited for the students to run out before opening the door a crack to make sure they had left. Yoshiko stumbled out first, stars in front of her eyes, almost tripping. Bakugo caught her, stifling a laugh, dragging her outside and between two vending machines where he was sure Hound Dog would miss them.

He stood with his back to a vending machine, listening for Hound Dog. "Grr... I'm going to find those idiots who snuck into the kitchen," The teacher growled. Yoshiko let out a sigh of relief when Hound Dog went back to where he came from. She looked up at Bakugo to see him catching his breath, his face as red as hers.

"Holy shit," she let out a breathy laugh, buttoning her collar again.

Bakugo smirked at her disheveled state, her hair wild from being pulled on and her face flushed, "Yeah, holy shit."

What they did was risky, given there were two students right outside the closet, but at least Yoshiko could cross something off her bucket list now.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Just wanted to write a small extra chappy before I got to the time skip. Sorry I got carried away hehe.