3-Lost

A/N: I decided that Yoshiko's VA should be Asami Seto

A/N: I decided that Yoshiko's VA should be Asami Seto. She also voiced Kugisaki Nobara from Jujutsu Kaisen. I thought it would be the perfect fit for Yoshi.

Also, quick fun fact about where I got the idea to make Yoshi's quirk explosions out of the bazillion quirks I could come up with. I actually ran into a Tumblr post long ago where the reader had an explosion quirk. They could make black explosions and attended another school. So the explosion part of Yoshiko's quirk is basically inspired by that.

Their @ is Blown by Bakugo.

If you want a link to the post, lmk!

...

Recommended songs: Manifest It- by NEFFEX

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko followed the girls outside the ground beta after they changed into their hero costumes. Yoshiko looked around her in awe. U.A. had so much more to offer compared to Isamu. She felt foolish to let herself fail last year. Not that it mattered anymore. She was here now.

"Hey, Akimitsu, what is that sunglasses thingy for?" Mina asked, walking beside her. Yoshiko snapped out of her awe-struck daze and looked at the pink girl.

"It's to protect my eyes from my explosions and smoke. I like to call it protective glasses...." Yoshiko explained. Her glasses were lifted to her head right now. She put it on when she was using her quirk.

"I like your costume!" Ochaco exclaimed.

"Thanks." Yoshiko smiled at the brunette. "I like all of your costumes too."

"It's nice to have another girl in the class," Yaoyorozu said. The girls hummed in agreement. Yoshiko looked at her costume. This girl was bold. There was no way Yoshiko could walk around with her boobs almost spilling out. But considering Momo's quirk, it had to be that way.

"That's ground Beta," Mina said as they stood outside the shut gates where the boys were already standing. Ground Beta was like a replica of a small city. Shops, tall buildings, houses, malls.

"That's fuckin' huge." Yoshiko gasped.

"It is," Mina replied. "Did you have similar training grounds in Isamu?"

"We had a lot of training grounds, but nothing this realistic," Yoshiko replied.

Yoshiko ran her eyes over the class again, recalling their names as she did. Her eyes locked with a pair of heterochromatic eyes for a second before they shifted to the angry ash-blonde who was busy shouting at Kaminari Denki. She felt bad for the poor boy who seemed to always be in the wrath of the Pomeranians yelling. She smiled and waved at Shinsou, who rolled his eyes at her. Finally, Aizawa walked in front of the class, clearing his throat to gain the attention of his students.