7- Existence

It was a warm Sunday morning. Yoshiko sat at a dining table with Shinsou, Todoroki, Deku and Ochaco, headsets on as her hair floated slightly with golden light running through them. She did a little dance in her chair as she ate her cereal. The song was vibey, and the cereal seemed to taste extra good today.

"Yoshiko," Shinsou muttered, tapping her shoulder from beside her.

"Mhm?" She replied with a mouthful. She looked at the rest of them, already looking at her with amused eyes. She realised her music was leaking out of her headset and lowered the volume.

Todoroki, who had been sneaking glances at her now and then, felt sad she stopped doing that little dancey thing. It was adorable how she put spoonfuls of cereal in her mouth and then vibed along to whatever song she was listening to.

"Akimitsu, the girls are going shopping today," Uraraka said. "Do you want to come along?"

"You better come!" Mina yelled, sitting at another table with Denki, Sero, Kirishima and a grumpy Bakugo, whose presence Yoshiko completely ignored to not start yelling.

"I'll come," Yoshiko said, looking at the time. "What time are you guys going?"

"In the afternoon," Uraraka said.

"Alright, sounds good." Yoshiko smiled at the brunette.

Yoahiko took her empty bowl, followed by Bear, who followed her to the kitchen. She folded her sleeves and turned the tap on when she heard a voice that made her frown.

"Hurry the fuck up, solar panel." Bakugo rasped, holding his own dishes.

"Calm down." Yoshiko rolled her eyes. She washed the bowl and returned it to its spot. "I suggest you get vaccinated for rabies."

"Hah? Wanna say that again?!" Bakugo yelled, dumping the dishes in the sink. Yoshiko walked closer to him, tilting her head.

"Did you get vaccinated for rabies?" She repeated, pronouncing each word slowly and clearly. Bakugo slapped his palm onto the sink and snarled.

"Do you want to fucking fight, bitch?" He growled. Yoshiko took up a fight stance and grinned.

"Bring it on, big boy."

Bakugo threw a punch at her, which she dodged by moving to the left. Bear barked at Bakugo but did nothing, as Yoshiko hadn't ordered him yet. Yoshiko threw the next punch, which almost landed on his cheek. Bakugo took her wrist and spun her around, pressing her into a wall and locking her arms behind her. Yoshiko tried moving, but he had her firmly pinned.

"Where's that proud tongue now, huh? Cat took it?" Bakugo smirked, his voice dangerously low.

She was small compared to him, and manhandling her was easy. But he completely forgot about the protective animal behind him. Bear had been trained by Yoshiko's father to protect her ever since he was a pup. So seeing her get attacked like that made him pounce on Bakugo. Bear grabbed Bakugo's shirt by his teeth, ripping some of it and pulling him to the ground.

Bakugo struggled to get the big dog off him as it pinned him to the floor, paws digging into his chest. Bakugo's snarl was very similar to that of Bear's.

Yoshiko smirked and looked down at Bakugo. "I've got my tongue." She stuck her long tongue out for him. "But looks like the dog got yours." Yoshiko took him by the collar and readied her free wrist to throw a punch at him when someone caught her hand.

"Do you have to get into fights the moment I take my eyes off you?" Shinsou sighed. Yoshiko glared at him with fierce silver eyes.

"He started it!" She yelled. "And I'm not fucking done yet!"