34- Trust

Yoshiko followed the three boys, Kaminari, Shinsou and Todoroki, as they walked to the classroom. It was a quiet group, to be frank. The only talkative ones were Kaminari and Yoshiko. "So what now?" Yoshiko asked, slurping on her banana milkshake. Shinsou flicked the back of her head, stopping her from making loud slurping noises.

"Now, sensei will tell us how many offers we got," Kaminari explained to Shinsou and Yoshiko.

"Are there a lot?" Shinsou asked. It was basically his first year in the hero course.

"Yeah," Kaminari replied. "I bet this time Todoroki, Bakugo, Midoriya and Akimitsu will be the ones with the most offers."

"Me?" Yoshiko frowned.

"Yeah, you got first place along with Bakugo, remember?" Todoroki reminded.

"Like how many?"

"My guess is more than two thousand." He said.

"Two thousand?!" Yoshiko gaped as the four entered the classroom.

"Yeah... why are you surprised?" Todoroki asked, cocking his head. The four had stopped in front of the board.

"She came from Isamu," Shinsou said.

"You don't get offers in Isamu?" Todoroki questioned. Yoshiko shook her head.

"Not really." She replied. "Our homeroom teachers picked who we interned in the second semester. Unless you had a hero personally give you an offer. And the hero activity for first years wasn't as vigorous as it is in U.A."

"So Hawks personally sought you out?"

"Her mom's Sunbeam!" Kaminari exclaimed. "Yoshiko's probably knows more heroes personally than we do."

Yoshiko glanced at Kaminari. Of course, he knew. She expected it to get out sometime soon. Besides, her hair colour gave away that she was Pyrotech's sister, but people decided not to comment on it, aware that Pyrotech passed away. Todoroki, however, was new to this information. Suddenly, his brain clicked, and he realised why he'd seen Yoshiko's hair colour before.

"I see," He replied, scanning Yoshiko head to toe. Suddenly, Bakugo entered the classroom. "STOP HOGGING THE ENTRANCE!" He yelled.

"So loud..." Shinsou muttered, going to his seat with Todoroki at the back of the class.

"Why so moody, Bakubro?" Kaminari slung his arm around Bakugo's neck, never learning from his mistakes. Bakugo gave Kaminati a death glare, and he took his arm off Bakugo, raising his hands in defence.

Yoshiko's lips tugged up in a smirk as she watched him drop into his seat behind her. Yoshiko walked up to her chair and had it face Bakugo's desk. Once she seated herself, she put her elbows on Bakugo's desk, grinning at the blonde.

"What do you want now? It's too early for me to deal with your shit." He groaned.

"Mm, nothing." She said. "Just wondering how I'll get more offers than you."

"Hah? Do you really think you're better than me?" He scoffed.

"Yes."

"Die."

"After you, princeling." She teased. Bakugo scowled at the bi-color-haired girl. Yoshiko's silvery eyes drifted up to his hair. She'd pulled on them quite a few times when they got into fights. Despite their spiky look, they were actually soft. Now, she wanted to feel them while she wasn't pulling on them aggressively.

"Hey, Bakugo, let me feel your hair." She blurted out. Bakugo took a second to process her demand. Yoshiko? Feel his hair? Never.

"Fuck off-" He started, but her hands had already found their way into his hair. "Oi!"