64- Fight

"Katsuki," Yoshiko gasped, trying to get herself to move, "I can't- its too much."

"Yes, you can." He cooed teasingly, one of his hands on her back as she moved up and down, "Just a little more."

"Stop- You're going to break my back," she whined.

"Look at you. You're cryin'." He snickered, wiping a tear from her eye, lips curling up in a smirk at the sight of her face flushed red, her bangs sticking to her forehead with sweat. He was having a field day watching her huff and puff as she struggled.

"That's it!" She screamed.

She fell to the floor, the weight plates from her back falling to her side. It started with Yoshiko sitting on Bakugo's back as he did pushups in the gym. She was stupid enough to tell him she could carry an elephant on her back as she did pushups, so Bakugo kept adding heavier weight plates to her back to prove her wrong.

"I can carry an elephant on my back," he mocked in a high-pitched girly voice.

"I fucking hate you! Not like you can carry an elephant on your back either!" She sat cross-legged on the floor, picking up a weight plate, threatening to smash his head with it.

"Little do you know, I just did." He smirked playfully.

"The fuck are you on about?" She raised an eyebrow.

"You're the elephant." He cackled, laughter dying out when her aura darkened. She slowly got up, picking up the fifteen-kilogram weight plate. He quickly stood up, moving back as she approached him, "Uhm- I didn't mean it literally. Elephants are cute, and yer cute too- get it? Oi, GO AWAY!"

"GET BACK HERE, BAKUGO FUCKING KATSUKI!" Yoshiko yelled, chasing him around the empty gym with the weight plate held above her head.

"Oi, are ya trying to kill me?!" Bakugo shouted, jumping over the bench press. He ran towards the door and swung it open, coming face to face with Kaminari. He pulled the boy by the collar of his shirt, shoving him inside the gym and darting out, shutting the door loudly behind him.

Yoshiko almost hit Kaminari in the head with the plate. She could swear Bakugo was standing there in his place. Just how fast did he move? She hit the plate on the door behind Kaminari instead, making the boy scream, "YOSHIKO JUST TRIED TO KILL ME!"

"No, I did not. I was going to kill Katsuki." She deadpanned, traumatising the poor boy further.

"YOSHIKO'S ON A KILLING SPREE! I REPEAT! YOSHIKO'S ON A KILLING-"

"Shut up, pikachu." She hissed, throwing the door open. Bakugo was out of sight, probably hiding away from her. Yoshiko couldn't help but laugh at what just happened. She was glad they still yelled and eachother played fight like they used to.

She went up to her room to take a quick shower before she changed into hero gear. She went down to the kitchen to get breakfast, throwing the fridge open to search for something, when she heard the girls screaming and giggling in the living room. Curious, she peeked out, immediately gritting her teeth at the sight of Hawks distrubuting fake red feathers.

"K- Hawks, what do you think you're fucking doing?" Yoshiko scolded.

"Please stop..." Tokoyami muttered, standing a few feet behind the aviation hero.

"Ah, Yoshiko! Would you like one of my feathers?!" He grinned at Yoshiko, obviously here just to annoy her. She sighed, glancing at Hakagure and Mina fangirling over the feathers.

"They're fake, for your information," Yoshiko told the girls.

"I don't care!" Hakagure gushed, "Anything from Hawks is acceptable!"