14- Hell

Yoshiko sat by the window in the kitchen, cup of coffee in hand, eyes and hair glowing gold. She stared out into the early morning, watching the wind rustle leaves in the lonely tree in the huge backyard. Bear barked, wagging his tail and placing his head in Yoshiko's lap lovingly. Yoshiko smiled and set the cup down, parting his head.

She heard footsteps and turned her head towards the source of the footsteps. Her sleep-deprived friend yawned and sleepily ran a hair through his lavender locks.

"Someone woke up grumpy," Yoshiko commented. He looked extra sleepy today.

"Well, after that gaming session, we had," Shinsou took a seat across from her, now rubbing his eye. "I wasn't able to sleep. I found this new show on Netflix and just binged the entire thing."

"I'm offended you didn't watch it with me." Yoshiko put a hand on her chest dramatically. Shinsou rolled his eyes and reached for her cup, snatching it and gulping the entire cup in three large gulps. Bear got out of her lap and wagged his tail at Shinsou.

"Jeez." Yoshiko stood up and made him toast, the only thing she knew how to make. "What do you want to spread on it?"

"Pineapple jam." Shinsou yawned again. "Oh, and another cup of coffee."

"You just had a cup," Yoshiko said, opening a cabinet and going on tiptoes to take pineapple jam from the back.

"Not enough." He replied. Yoshiko shook her head and made him another cup of coffee, setting his breakfast and drink in front of him after she was done.

Jirou entered the kitchen, her plum hair wild. "Morning, Akimitsu."

"Oh, good morning, Jirou." Yoshiko waved. Jirou took some bowls out of a cabinet, and Yoshiko got out of the kitchen with Bear in tow to get ready for school.

Thanks to the sports festival, she woke up extra motivated. This would be Yoshiko's ticket to getting recognised in the hero world. Her ticket to climb that ladder of heroes. She was slowly going to make her way to the top. And she was going to make one hell of a show along the way.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

"Well done, all of you." All Might, thumped Kirishima's back as he gulped air, palms on his knees. The class just finished running 10 laps around the field and were now complaining about how their lungs were on fire. Yoshiko rested her forehead on Shinsou's back as he stood, calming his breath.

"Oh boy, am I glad that lunch is always after P.E. and hero training?" Yoshiko sighed, removing her head from his back. "I'm gonna eat a whole cow."

"I'm starving." Shinsou agreed, wiping beads of sweat off his forehead.

Yoshiko scanned the class, some sitting on the ground, some standing. Her eyes settled on an ash blonde head. Bakugo had his hands on his sides, chest heaving up and down, fiery-red eyes staring into the distance. He had finished the laps second after Iida. Midoriya came third and then came Yoshiko. You'd say she'd mark Iida or Midoriya as her competition, but no. She crossed her arms and narrowed her silvery eyes at him. From the moment she laid eyes on him at the dorms when he dragged her out of sleep, she had marked him as her competition.

Shinsou noticed her glaring daggers at someone. He followed her gaze, which ended on Bakugo. His head snapped back to her. He felt the cogs in her head turn as if she was strategising Bakugo's downfall. He sweatdropped and started strategising on how to stop a new war from erupting.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Aktugawa Aoi scanned the cafeteria, standing with her friends. She was looking for a dual-tone, black and white head. She frowned when she couldn't find her anywhere.