15- Annoyingly Pissy Voice

Double update for my amazing readers!

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Bakugo had to use the restroom after the chemistry class, which was in the chemistry lab. The next period was history. He peeked into the classroom through the window. The history teacher was re-explaining yesterday's lecture. Bakugo clicked his tongue. He already understood the topic, and if he heard about it one more time, he'd flip his table over. Bakugo wasn't one to skip class, no. He paid attention in every class because he wanted to stay on top of the class. But then there were moments like these, which made him want to bunk.

Bakugo turned around and looked for a place he could spend without getting caught by one of the teachers. He tiptoed past the staff room and walked to the end of the hallway to the emergency exit staircase that was seldom used. He opened the door and slipped inside. He didn't expect her to be there.

She was sitting on the floor, tanned legs crossed, reading a novel with headsets on. She glanced up from her book, sighing when she saw him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Bakugo demanded as if he owned the entire staircase.

"Could be asking you the same." She said, looking up at him through her eyelashes. Bakugo wanted to turn on his heels and go back to class rather than spend time with her. But if he went to class now, he'd get in trouble with the teacher for coming late.

"Skippin' fucking history," Bakugo said, leaning on the dusty railings.

"Same," Yoshiko replied. "That shit pisses me off."

"Yer never there for history anyways."

"Exactly." She talked to him with such casualness as if she hadn't threatened to bury him alive during breakfast.

But then, all Yoshiko was trying to do was get along with her assigned partner to get in Aizawa's good graces.

"Did you finish reading jujutsu kaisen, by the way?" Yoshiko asked, setting her novel aside. Bakugo looked down at her, contemplating his tone. He liked the manga so much that he just had to reply to her. He took a seat down on the floor, back pressed to the railings.

"Yeah, finished the two volumes." He replied, bringing on knee up to rest his arm on it. Yoshiko hummed in response.

"Did ya like it?"

"Yea."

"Let me guess, your favourite chick is Nobara." Yoshiko threw her head back, watching him.

"You fuckin' bet she is. She's a badass. There's that Zenin girl too. The one with glasses." Yoshiko was surprised he actually talked to her about the manga. She expected him to tell her to shut up or eat shit, but no. She had him hooked on the series.