50- I'll Wait

Bakugo shifted on his feet, sighing for the hundredth time, standing with other boys in his class as they waited for the girls who seemed to be taking their sweet time getting ready. Their teachers were taking them to a recently opened amusement park. The owner of the park had given them an invitation and gave each student a credit of one hundred and fifty dollars to spend on the rides and games.

"God, they're finally here." Sero groaned when the girls came out of the hotel. Bakugo's eyes lazily shifted towards the girls, immediately finding Yoshiko. She wore a plaid skirt with a plain button-down shirt tucked into the skirt. She had a little white ribbon in her ponytail. Bakugo found it cute.

He looked away, putting his hands in his pockets and turning his back to her. He knew if he stared for any longer, he wouldn't be able to look away. Not after last night. After she excused herself, he knew she didn't go to sleep like she claimed. When he ran to the convenience store to get a few snacks, he found her wandering around with Bear. He made a point not to interrupt her walk and went to the hotel instead.

In the back of his head, he was worried if he pissed her off or made her hate him. It was funny because he was the last person to care about these things. Yet, here he was, gnawing his brains out, wondering if his crush was mad at him.

"Good morning, pomie." Her voice brought him back to the present. He looked to the side to see her looking up at him with her usual teasing smirk. His shoulders sagged with relief. She was okay. They were okay.

"What do you want?" He asked gruffly.

"Why are you always in a bad mood?" Yoshiko poked his sides, sporting a toothy grin to annoy him.

"Don't pretend like you're all rainbows and sunshine." He rolled his eyes.

Yoshiko shook her head at him and stood beside him as they waited for the bus to take them to the amusement park. Of course, her heart raced around him, especially today. After last night, all she could think about was- his sweet scent, half-lidded eyes, stupid lips, gentle touch, and annoying voice. The list went on. But she wanted things to be as they were between them. She didn't want them to be suddenly awkward around each other just because they almost kissed.

"Form a proper line, and please stick to your seating arrangements-" Iida began, making chopping motions with his arm. Yoshiko rolled her eyes, patting his arm as she went on the bus, telling him to chill since it was a holiday. The ride to the amusement park was chaotic, as usual. It was expected of class A.

Once outside the park, Aizawa shushed the students, counting them to make sure all twenty-two were present. He had them double-check their credits in the app that was specifically made for the amusement park. "All of you've got plenty of credits, but if you do run out of credits, you're playing for it. If you need to contact any of the teachers, All Might, Ectoplasm and Mic are just a call away because I'm going to sleep."

The other teachers sweatdropped as Aizawa entered the park, sleeping bag under his arm. "Erm," All Might started, "you may enter, I guess."

Groups were quickly formed, and Yoshiko was left with Mina, Kirishima, Sero and Bakugo while the rest had already decided what they wanted to do. Mina insisted everyone try some 'warm up' rides before they went on the bigger, scarier, gut-wrenching ones.

Yoshiko sighed when they arrived at the 'Crazy Tea Time' ride. They stood in a queue, QR codes on their phones open so they could get them scanned and pay for the ride. She glanced at her excited friend, her golden eyes gleaming as she swayed on her heels.

"I don't want to be on a damn kids ride!" Bakugo yelled behind Mina.

"You already paid for it, Bakugo." Kirishima pointed out.