23- Drown

Yoshiko threw punch after punch at the punching bag hanging from the ceiling in the dorm gym. It was empty since the students were letting off steam in the living room. Yoshiko felt a sudden surge of motivation when she remembered the sports festival, and here she was, torturing the punching bag.

Still in her school gym clothes, she roundhoused the bag. A victory. The perfect first place. That's what Yoshiko expected from the sports festival. She was so focused on attacking the bag she didnt notice the person who walked into the gym.

Bakugo walked into the gym, gym bag over his shoulder, with bored eyes. He heard the sound of a fist attacking the punching bag. His eyes turned to the direction of the sound, freezing, when he saw Yoshiko. That bitch just had to be everywhere.

He took in her form as she threw a flurry of punches at the black and red bag. She had her hair in a tight bun behind her head, her shirt unbuttoned, revealing a white tank top underneath, tanned skin glistening with sweat. She threw a reverse roundhouse followed by a hook at the bag.

She took a few steps back and put her hands on her hips, chest heaving up and down. She caught Bakugo looking in the mirror and turned around, greeting him with a smirk. Bakugo clicked his tongue and turned around, walking to the weights.

"You gonna work out?" Yoshiko asked, willingly trotting after him.

"No, I'm going to do ballet." Bakugo deadpanned. Yoshiko rolled her eyes at his response. Bakugo started with a few basic stretches, eyes on Yoshiko. "You want to join me or not?"

"Wow, look at Bakugo Katsuki invite me to work out with him. This ought to go on the news." She teased, grinning at him.

"You know what, fuck you," Bakugo said, doing a shoulder stretch. Yoshiko chuckled and stood next to him, copying his stretches. At least the stupid woman stopped talking.

Bakugo and Yoshiko did a series of stretches side by side, even though she had already finished warming up before she went to the punching bag. Through all the sparring and workout they'd started doing together, they were slowly starting to accept each other's company. Slowly but surely.

Bakugo moved on to the weights after doing his stretches. "What's the target area today?" Yoshiko asked.

"Back and arms."

"What about leg day?"

"That was yesterday." Bakugo gruffly replied, picking up two small 10 KG dumbbells.

Yoshiko watched him do dumbbell curls. Her eyes moved down to his biceps, flexing as he bought the weights up. Oh, what a good day for him to be wearing a tank top. His arms were a sight to behold, thick, strong, and muscular. She shamelessly watched his arms.

Bakugo noticed she wasn't doing anything and turned his head towards her to tell her to move her lazy ass, stopping mid-bicep curl. Her eyes were shamelessly sported on his arms.

'What the heck?' Bakugo thought.

Yoshiko, having noticed Bakugo giving her a weird look, smirked up at him bluntly. "Nice arms, broski."

"STOP STARING, WEIRDO," Bakugo yelled at her.

"It was a compliment." She said innocently.

"You're such an annoying fucking bitch." Bakugo hissed. "First sniffing me and then checking me out."

"Not my fault you smell sweet." Yoshiko rolled her eyes, taking a dumbell from the floor and doing bicep curls. "Besides, even if I were standing in the other corner of the gym, I'd be able to smell your nitroglycerin."