52- Here For You

Recommended song: YOU & I- by Anne-Marie

c/w: panic attack, suicide in a nightmare.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko watched in horror as a school bus sped through the cars, miraculously avoiding them, colliding into a lamppost instead. She sprang towards it with Tokoyami, banging a fist at the door, yelling at the driver to open it. The driver blinked at the damage to the front of the bus and lazily turned his head to Yoshiko, letting out a laugh.

"Bahaha, that was close." Yoshiko bared her teeth at him. He almost killed himself and the wailing children in the back.

"Hey, kids, step away from the door." Yoshiko yelled, "I'm going to open it."

Obediently, the children went back to their seats, glad a hero was there. Yoshiko stepped back and threw an explosion at the door. She then kicked it open easily and stomped inside with Tokoyami. Her eyes quickly scanned the children to make sure they were unharmed. While Tokoyami and Dark Shadow dealt with the kids, Yoshiko took the driver by the collar, scowling at him.

"You're drunk, aren't you?" She hissed at the obviously drunk man. He let out a girlish giggle, making Yoshiko's eye twitch.

"I promise I'm not, officer." He raised his hands. The hell? Does it look like I'm an officer? She clicked her tongue and pushed him back in his seat, whipping out her phone to call the police. A few cop cars were soon parked on the footpath, managing the traffic and dealing with the driver.

"I'm not drunk! I'll sue you for harassing me!" The driver yelled, throwing a punch at a female officer holding a breathalyzer. Yoshiko caught his fist. "Do as she says. Just breathe into that shit. It's not like you're running on your last breaths."

The driver gave Yoshiko a glare before giving in and exhaling into the mouthpiece. "Yup, he's very drunk," she confirmed, beckoning for another officer to handcuff him. The driver was taken away, and the other officers rang the school to send another bus driver.

Yoshiko felt someone tug at her pants and looked down to see a familiar face. "Mitsumi!" She exclaimed, crouching.

"Hi, Photonix." The girl beamed.

"You're finally taking the bus, huh?"

"Mummy said big girls take the bus instead of walking!" Mitsumi told her, glancing at where the driver once sat, "Did the police take away uncle for doing bad stuff?"

"Mhm. He was drinking adult drinks before driving. That's not allowed." Yoshiko smiled, recalling Mitsumi calling coffee an 'adult drink'. Mitsumi gasped, looking at Yoshiio with wide eyes. She then turned to Tokoyami, pointing a finger at him.

"Who's that?"

"I'm Tsukuyomi," Tokoyami intododuced. Dark Shadow popped from behind his back, introducing himself, too.

"Are you her friend?"

"Yes," Tokoyami replied.

Mitsumi then turned to Yoshiko. "What happened to mister 'Splody?"

Yoshiko laughed, pushing back some of Mitsumi's hair, "He's at work just like me."

Mitsumi smiled at Yoshiko, facing her friends. "See, I told you guys I was friends with heroes! But you guys didn't believe me!"

"I wanna be friends with the heroes too!" A little boy pouted.

"Me too!"

"What about me?!"