28- Relate

Eighteen people made it to the next game, which would be a single-elimination one-versus-one tournament. While All Might was in the middle of explaining the rules, two twins from the general course dropped out of the game due to their great-grandmother passing away. This lowered the number of participants to sixteen.

"The Tanaka twins will be dropping out because of personal problems." All Might announced. The Tanaka twins slightly bowed for All Might before rushing off the stage, comforting each other.

"That leaves us with sixteen people." All Might continued. "The rules are still the same. If your opponent announces they give up, or if you capture them and they can no longer move, you win. If you manage to throw your opponent out of bounds, you win. Now then, let's see who you will be going up against in the first round." All Might turned his back to the students, looking at the screen.

Yoshiko would be going up against Monoma in the first round, which absolutely delighted her

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Yoshiko would be going up against Monoma in the first round, which absolutely delighted her. "Who are you up against?" Yoshiko asked Shinsou, looking for his name on the screen.

"Sero." He replied, slightly smirking.

"Interesting." Yoshiko whistled. Sero and Shinsou had similar fight styles. She wanted to see how this would play out.

"BEFORE WE START THE BATTLES, LET'S GIVE OUR PARTICIPANTS A ONE-HOUR BREAK!! TO KEEP YOU ENTERTAINED, WE ARE GOING TO HOLD A FEW RECREATIONAL GAMES FOR THE ONES WHO DID NOT MAKE IT!! ALONG WITH THAT, WE HIRED PROFESSIONAL CHEERLEADERS!! PLEASE ENJOY YOURSELVES IN THE MEANTIME!!"

"Thank God." Yoshiko groaned. Her stomach was killing her.

"Yeah, let's go get some f-" Shinsou started, stopping when he heard Aoi calling his name, a wide grin on her face, waving at him from the tunnels. A smile automatically made its way to his face. "You can join us." He said, looking at Yoshiko.

"Nah, you two have fun." She nudged him with an elbow. "I'll go eat a whole stall."

Shinsou chuckled to himself as he watched her walk towards a tunnel. He noticed Monoma stop talking to a classmate and go after her silently. Shinsou made a move to go after him but stopped when he remembered Aoi waiting for him. Giving one last suspicious look to Monoma, he left.

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko walked into the tunnel, undoing the buttons on her gym shirt underneath which she wore a tank top. It was a warm day. She let out a huff at her grumbling stomach. She could already smell the food stalls on the other side of the tunnels.

Suddenly, she heard footsteps behind her. Probably someone going the same way? She glanced behind her shoulder, grimacing when she saw Monoma.

"I was wondering how long it would take for you to notice my presence." He said haughtily.