48- Hopelessly In Love

The vacation is going to be filled with KatsuYoshi. I'm so excited!

。⋆。˚ ʚïɞ ˚。⋆。

Yoshiko and Bakugo had gotten only three bland team-up missions during the whole month. Yoshiko could see why Aizawa said it'd still feel like a vacation. All the villains they had to capture for their team-up missions had half-assed escape plans.

Now, class 2-A had finally boarded the plane that would take them to I-island. Yoshiko huffed, putting her bag in the overhead compartment. She sat in her assigned seat beside God knows who. She put in an airpod and took out her phone to quickly text Saori. She felt someone sit in the seat beside her and glanced to her side to see Shinsou.

"Uh- looks like my seat is beside yours." He scratched his cheek awkwardly, holding up his ticket.

"Okay," Yoshiko said, looking down at her phone again.

"It's kinda cold in here, huh?" Shinsou said in an attempt to hold a conversation with her. Yoshiko nodded in response and put her phone on aeroplane mode.

He watched her shift uncomfortably, toying with the rips on her jeans. It saddened him that Yoshiko, out of all people, didn't feel comfortable around him anymore. He wanted to tell her he was sorry. He wanted her to at least yell at him instead of giving him the silent treatment. He got up from his seat, and she didn't even bother looking up.

He looked around for Bakugo's seat and found him seated beside Tokoyami. "Wanna switch seats with me, Bakugo?" He asked.

"Why'd I give up my window seat to switch places with you?" Bakugo deadpanned.

"Because my seat's with Yoshiko." Shinsou could swear he could see Bakugo's mind change instantly at the mention of Yoshiko.

"Fucking fine. Better than sitting with Bird Brain."

"What did I do? You were perfectly fine with sitting with me a minute ago." Tokoyami reminded.

"I was not!" Bakugo yelled. Tokoyami stood up so Bakugo could get out of his seat.

"Hurry up and get in your seats, Younguns." All Might said, patting Bakugo's back. "We're taking off soon."

Bakugo grumbled, finding Yoshiko. He took a seat beside her, nudging her knee with his. She looked up from her book, blinking at him. "Why are you here?"

"Oh, you wanted to sit with Eye Bags?" Bakugo pretended to get up but was pulled down by Yoshiko again.

"I never asked you to leave." She gave him a sheepish grin.

"Damn right." He grinned back.

"Is this your first time on a plane?" Yoshiko asked.

"No. I went to I-island with the idiots once. And one time to Otheon with Endeavor and his lame sidekicks."

"Oh, you guys have been to I-island?"

"Yeah. I got invited to I-expo 'cause I won the sports festival. So I dragged Kirishima along. It was supposed to be fun, but we got fucking involved with villains again."

"Villains?" Yoshiko raised an eyebrow. And so, Bakugo told her all about their run-in with villains at I-island. He stopped briefly while the plane was taking off because there was no point in talking with so much noise. After they were up, Yoshiko nudged for him to go on, and he told her about their adventure in Otheon. Yoshiko was awestruck and slightly envious of her class.